Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 2:08 AM
Default Batman and Flash Mask Creation
Hello All,

I would like to create a Batman mask, a redhood mask, as well as a flash mask, and was wondering what the best way to go about this is? I haven't found tutorials on either and am really stumped.

These are the three that I would like to create, and I am thinking perhaps I could use a similar mesh on all?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:15 PM
Oh my God dude I was FISHING for some answers for the past week :D

8 months ago I started working on a Batman skin which I never completed, due to me moving somewhere else and I just didn't have the time to complete the cowl AND the utility belt.

One cool idea (that one of the fine modders here gave me venusprincess) is to try and convert an existing Sims 2 accessory into a Sims 3 one - for instance this one: http://funnyycats.weebly.com/dc-sims-3.html

Maybe that's the way to go...

So we are in this together :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 7:16 PM
Any other suggestions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 6:01 PM
Partners in Project
[QUOTE=SlovBoy]Oh my God dude I was FISHING for some answers for the past week :D

I'm not actually sure how to do conversions either, to be honest I am just learning to create my own meshes. How would one go about this? Also, i would really like my masks to be able to exist in the accessory category, rather than makeup or hair. Let me know how your progress goes with the conversion! Because perhaps I can do the flash mask the same way, although red hood will be far more difficult to find...

Very good idea though, because I had found that particular site and seen all of the Justice League on it, which I obviously HAD to have. My next project will be more extensive if this one is successful, because I would like to have as many DC characters portrayed as accurately as possible within my game. I have a nightwing and batman costume conversion from Injustice that I found-so PLEASE let me know if you find a workable way to do this with the masks as well.

Thanks so much for the response!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 12:16 AM
A little update....

I've found a bandido mask and by applying some elf ears (and coloring them of course) I managed to get a funky looking Batcowl :D

But it's not perfect however

Have you found something? :D