Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:13 PM
KINDA nervous and excited. I'm starting highschool on tuesday, (in Canada we start school on September 7th, usually after Labour Day Weekend)
I guess it's a good thing that my vocal teacher melanie knows the vocal teacher at my highschool
I'm also really thankful for an amazing vocal teacher, she is so encouraging, yet not too sweet. She never sugar-coats things, which is awesome cuz i hate it when people sugar-coat things!

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:54 PM
^ I'm moving back home soon, how's the weather up there?

Apathetic right now. Listening to Alexisonfire and contemplating headdesking because I'm so frustrated as to what to do.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:34 AM
^ It's pretty humid actually, but it's starting to cool down, i love the late august early september weather or, it is in ontario, the part of canada where i live
i really wonder what if it's going to actually snow this year, it was rainy, damp and cold, and it didn't really snow, strange for Canada, aha .

Alchemist
#29 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:37 PM
like a shit, hated

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#30 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmisssunshine96
^ It's pretty humid actually, but it's starting to cool down, i love the late august early september weather or, it is in ontario, the part of canada where i live
i really wonder what if it's going to actually snow this year, it was rainy, damp and cold, and it didn't really snow, strange for Canada, aha .

Not really . . . *is weirded out* When I was there we never got snow, ever . . . O_o And I was in Ontario! Wow . . . I'm moving to Vancouver, Regina, Toronto (yay!) or possibly somewhere in the States. Like Anchorage. Yuck.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Not really . . . *is weirded out* When I was there we never got snow, ever . . . O_o And I was in Ontario! Wow . . . I'm moving to Vancouver, Regina, Toronto (yay!) or possibly somewhere in the States. Like Anchorage. Yuck.

Wowie... Yeah, today was really nice. jeans and sweater weather, MY kind of weather! i wear jeans all the time, i have a really bad tan on my knees from a blue jays game :/
If i had to move to America, i'd choose Ohio or Georgia. my mom lived in both those places.

Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:13 AM
I feel happy but when I think of all the math homework I have tonight, I feel dead.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 4:58 PM
i'm sore and tired; getting used to the whole "back to school" thing is tiring, plus i already have a latin quiz on monday -________- oh the joy. im not saying i don't like school. this semester I LOVE SCHOOL! all my teachers can make me laugh, including my phys ed teacher. this semester i have english, drama, phys ed, and latin. and i like i said, i love this semester; next semester is a different story. my three WORST subjects : Science, Math, Geography and in second period, my vocal class. my highschool must've been feeling really nice to put vocal in with math, geo and science. BLEEECCCCHHH

Alchemist
#34 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 5:05 PM
i am feeling tired and bored of doing boring course work all day

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 3:48 PM
Horrible, I have never felt this depressed, and I've been sufferiing from depression for three years!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 12:47 AM
I feel like crap, I slipped and sliced my thumb on a porcelain bowl, went to the emergency room, and got stitches. Then, at school today, everybody asked me what happened.
Cut a tendon in my hand, so my thumb feels like crap also.

"The only way to see yourself for who you truly are,
is to look in a mirror."
My name is Zoe
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 9:50 AM
I DON'T WANA GO TO SCHOOL OVER A FEW DAYS !!!!
Alchemist
#38 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 10:22 AM
i feel so excited cos i have college today so i can mess around with my mates

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#39 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 10:33 AM
Rather annoyed.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:44 AM
A guy in my grade just died. He's sixteen and his name is Dylan. I'll miss him, along with the rest of my class.

Rest in peace, kid.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:59 AM
Pretty lazy now. I should be studying for my tests in precalc and spanish, but you know... it's just not happening.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:03 AM
Bad cold...

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Mad Poster
#43 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 6:33 AM
Tired. I don't want to sleep though seeing as I NEED TO GET THIS STUPID MOVIE DONE AND HANDED IN. D:

Instructor
#44 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:34 AM
My exams were a major screw up, what should I feel?

Page 2 of 2