Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2
Default well umm..
well umm i intaled the new sims 2 clean instaler. well then i reenstaled all the caracters that had bugs in em. and the bugs were still there. need help. oh beter get back to bed (didnt even go to bed ) but please help me on my problem.
(oh yeah just saying its 4:57 A.M. here)

Jman, out
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 10:05 AM
Can you explain what you mean by "characters that had bugs in them"? Sims that were buggy? How did you reinstall them? Were these downloaded sims that you reinstalled, or what? And in which way were they buggy?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:21 PM
like there clothes not being like its saposed to be or there hair not being there or there hole body not there. and yes the ones that were buggy when i downloaded it. by going back to were i first instaled it. yes i already had em when i reenstaled em.

Jman,out
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 5:43 AM
I don't think this is a Clean Installer related problem, so I'm moving this thread to the general Help area.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 6:26 AM
Jman, could you please describe the problems that you're having in more detail and if you can provide some screenshots?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 5:09 PM