Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#451 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:19 AM
I'm playing Pleasantview exactly how EA intended. Cassandra and Darren married, Dirk and Lilith are going steady, Dustin and Angela are... Well they're dating but they're being reeeaally slow. I barely play the Calientes and the Lothario households just cause I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet. I wish I could restart my hood cause I wanna mix it up and have Cassandra follow through with her marriage and I want to bring back Bella and have Don cheat with her but I have so many families and nice houses that I just can't bring myself to do it.
I've never played the Oldies or the Burbs - Elders bother me since they can't do much anymore and they always wake up at weird hours and I hate playing kids cause they always want to be read to or they wanna dance on their parents' feet.
I'm probably gonna try to find another Pleasantview to download and start over with that one so I can have two, one all perfect and scripted and one extremely messed up.
Advertisement
Instructor
#452 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:22 PM
My Pleasantview Update:

Goth: Mortimer has been running rampant using his brain, and his money to find out as much as he can about Aliens, and the mystery surrounding his wife's disappearance. He put off the Caliente's and eventually ended all relationships with them (can't remember which...)

FINALLY after so long hunting for Bella, he found her. =D (I had to bring Bella back, I have a soft spot for the Goth's. The first time I ever played Sims Busting Out for console, I was able to free play, and the Goth's were the first ones I ever played, and back then I was intrigued by the Munster/Addams persona.)

After fixing her personalities, and all that crazy stuff, Bella reconciled completely with her family, and was soon getting married once again to Mortimer, the way it was supposed to be.

They went on a honeymoon and Bella got pregnant. Her and Cassandra are due around the same time, which will be a lot of fun!

Goth/Dreamer: Cassandra and Darren married, and they all moved out to a nice house across the road. I soon found out that Cassandra was pregnant.

I had every plans of breaking Lilith and Dirk up, but Lilith seems to get a long superbly with the Goth/Dreamer family. (honestly don't know what the Pleasant's problem is -.-) and Dirk and Lilith seem too cute together.

Cassandra had her baby, Gunther Goth, and Dirk is gearing up for college. He's saved 3k so far. During the birth the entire Goth family was there to cheer and support their first grandson, Bella showed off her supremely beautiful round belly and Dirk hearted all over her, lol.

Burbs/Brokes: Lucy ended up having Dustin's son, Dusty, but that won't stop her from going to college. Dustin promptly ended his relationship with Angela, and was the bigger man about everything by helping Lucy, and giving her child support.

After I finish with the Caliente's, I'll sending all the teens to college. Who will drop out? Who won't? No idea =D
Lab Assistant
#453 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:06 PM
Another update! Geez it's been forever.
OK, so I'm only playin on my desktop now, 'cause my laptop Sims 2 is getting all glitched up. Meh. Anyway.....

Caliente (I finally started playing them!): Dina married Mortimer, but he died and they didn't have any kids together sadly. I used a cheat to get Bella back and she and Dina are best friends and living together. They have no romantic relationship, but they plan on adopting kids and raising them. Nina still lives in their old home and got "raped" by Don which caused her to get pregnant. She now has twin boys named Cameron and Alec who are still in infant stage.

Goth/Dreamer: Cassandra is as you know, married to Darren. Dirk became an adult and moved out. Darren and Cassandra have now had six kids together: Adam and Brooke, who are twins and teenagers. Chris and Edward who AREN'T twins, but both children and Chris is three days older than Edward and finally, another set of twins named Greg and Fawn who're still toddlers. Darren's an elder and Cassandra will be one in about a week.

Dreamer/Pleasant: OK, so Dirk moved out and moved into a small ranch. He married Lillith Pleasant and they have twin girls named Macey and Tanya who are still toddlers. They also have a cat.

Broke/Pleasant: Dustin and Angela are married, but I was stupid and made Angela propose so Dustin Broke is now Dustin Pleasant. They have one kid together, a son named Elliot who's still an infant and they also have a dog.

Goth: Alexander: So, Alex grew up and went to college along with his childhood friend Katie Alexan which is a CAS sim I made. He proposed during their freshman year, and after college, they moved into a haunted house in downtown, got married, and are now expecting their first child together.

Ottomas: Came with......Freetime I think. They moved into a home big enough to fit all of them. I gave everyone makeovers and the mom (forget her name) is still in the first trimester of her pregnancy.

Cooke (Open for Buisness): Julian Moved into a two story home and adopted a son which I named Christian and plans on adopting again and getting either a small dog or a cat.

Burb: Played them a little today, but nothing really changed except now Lucy is a depressed eight year old.....yipee.

I....think that's everything. Maybe. IDK. I'll come back with more updates!!!!
Lab Assistant
#454 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:23 PM
Another update!

Lothario: I've started playing with Don more. OK, so after he "raped" Nina, he got a want to woohoo with 10 different sims. So far, he has woohooed with Dina Caliente, Kaylenne, the maid, about 3-4 NPCs and a CAS I made called Isabelle.

Goth: Alexander: He and Katie are on their honeymoon on Twikki Island and it's about half over. While they were there, Katie found a voodoo doll and has started using it like crazy, and now she wants to become a witch!

Goth: Bella/Dina: So, Dina did it with Don and now she's expecting. Bella is gonna help her raise the kid, and they still plan on adopting and have no romantic relationship with each other.

Broke: Beau: Beau is now a teenager, lives in Bluewater Village with Gilbert Jaquet who's currently an elder and his younger sister and brother. Beau's basically become another Don Lothario and has about three girlfriends at the moment. His half little brother and half little sister love one of his girlfriends, who's name I forget. I think it's Macey.

Is that everything?.......I think so......bye!
Lab Assistant
#455 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:18 AM
Another update! I'm in a very simmy mode right now!

Lothario: Don: So, one of the sims that Don woohooed with was an NPC named Lora or somethin like that. Right after I made them woohoo, I made Don break up with Lora which made her controllable. Don now has a daughter named Kimberly, but doesn't know about her yet.

Lothario: Lora: This was one of the NPCs which I managed to make controllable. After Don broke up with her, I made her move into one of the premade Maxis homes. And then I found out she was pregnant! She now has a daughter named Kimberly who's still in infant and hasn't told Don yet.
Lab Assistant
#456 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:34 AM
Another thing (I'm posting like mad right now)

That chick Lora that Don got pregnant? Well, right after she had Kimberly, John Burb came by and rang the doorbell! So, I had her go and answer it and they talked for like half a minute when I realized that Lora had three bolts towards John.

This is where I got evil.

I got her to start flirting with him and within five minutes, they were making out in Lora's front yard. I didn't even know that anybody else was on the lot!

But....duh duh duh duh! Jennifer, John's wife, happened to walk by when John and Lora were making out, and man was she mad! Lets just say it didn't end well.

I'm now scared to play the Burb household.Looks like I finally added some drama to their lives.....even if it was on accident.

Now all I gotta do is move them outta their stupid trailer. Maybe John'll stay there when Jennifer moves out with Lucy.
Lab Assistant
#457 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:50 AM Last edited by Firelira78 : 27th Feb 2012 at 4:13 AM.
Ok, let's see:

1) Goth Household:

Mortimer Goth has given up his pervy romance ways. He now spends his time cooking and talking about grilled cheese. Frustrated spinster Cassandra is happy now that she's married Frances J Worthington and of course she has come out of her age complex and changed her pigtails to something more mature. Alexander's studying economics at the university and is engaged to his teen townie girlfriend aged up to YA.

2) Caliente house:

Dina and Nina switched aspirations. Nina got married to a far-eastern local, but has drifted away from him. They're still married and live in the same house along with Dina Caliente who tries as much as she can to "comfort" her brother-in-law. The sisters still hate each other.

3) The Pleasant house:

Mary Sue and Daniel got divorced. She now lives with her parents. Daniel has married Kaylyn and has two really adorable kids. Lilith and Angela went to college and are engaged to the Davis twins Aldric and Almeric. They are now quite friendly with each other.

4) The Broke house:

Brandi married Cyd Roseland and moved to his house as soon as her kids could take care of themselves. (I didn't want to tolerate the whole step-parent hating syndrome). She has two lovely daughters with him. Dustin and Beau are both teens and Brandi's third son, who I named Bobby is an adorable child. It is quite a challenge to play the two teenagers plus one child house which has limited money.

5) Don Lothario: He has changed his looks and aspiration to popularity and has settled down with my CAS sim. He now has eyes only for her and has broken up with all his past affairs. Though, he still has to keep a sentrybot outside his trash can.

6) The Burbs:

John and Jennifer have separated. John has married the pretty AL townie Kaylyn Spitzgig(?) and Jennier has married my CAS sim. Lucy is a teen now. She still lives with her father but hates both her father and step-mother. But she has good relationship with Jennifer, her husband and all her step-siblings. She's going steady with Dustin Broke.

7) The Dreamers:

Darren got killed by the Supreme Sim God's rage after he was trying to stalk the happily married Cassandra. I've got evil plans for his son, who's now an adult and a warlock and a werewolf!
Lab Assistant
#458 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:35 PM
Yet another update!

Caliente: Dina: OK, so Dina was one of the many sims that Don woohooed with. After he broke up with her, she went back to the Goth mansion and then I found outt that Bella died, so I tried to get her back, but couldn't. Anyway, so Dina got pregnant. Now, she has an infant son which I named Damien.

Don now has 3 sons, and 1 daughter, and doesn't even know about them......lol.
Lab Assistant
#459 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 1:27 AM
Another UPDATE!!!
Burb: I started playing them more after Jennifer caught John cheating. OK, so Jennifer and John broke up, and Jennifer moved out with Lucy and John stayed in the trailer Jennifer and Lucy bought their new, bigger home, which is on the outskirts of Pleasantview, the furthest away from John as they could get. So anyway, Lucy and Jennifer settled in quite nicely, and started working on Lucy's aspiration, because she was due to become a teenager in just two days. It worked, and Lucy ended up growing up with a Platinum aspiration! The day before Lucy turned into a teenager, Jennifer adopted a toddler named Charlie, who'll become a child in one day.

As for John, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with him Maybe he'll move in with Lora, marry her, and have a few more kids.
Lab Assistant
#460 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 12:58 AM Last edited by candycaneheart : 31st Mar 2012 at 2:32 PM.
Yet another U P D A T E!!!!!!
Burb: Have done nothing with John yet. Lucy is now a teenager, and plans to go to Academie Le Tour, but hopes to get a few scholarships first. Her adopted brother Charlie is now a child. Jennifer wants a job in the Dancing career, but there have been no Help Wanted ads lately, and that's the only way they can afford a bigger home, because Lucy and Charlie have to share a room and with both of them in there, it's basically the size of a closet Oh, and Lucy is now dating Adam Dreamer, who was Dirk's and Cassandra's first child together, next to his twin sister Brooke.

Lothario: Kaylynn: Kaylynn was Don's old maid, whom he woohooed with She moved into a big home, hoping for a big family. She just gave birth ti twins named Cooper and Kathleen. She wants more kids, but not with Don so she either wants to adopt or find a new lover who'll settle down for her and Kaylynn hopes to have kids with him/her. Don now has six sons and two daughters and doesn't even know about 'em.

UPDATE
I'm gonna start doin this now. Lol.
Ottomas: Played with them a little bit today. David got a promotion, and is now a piano tuner. Samantha (The mom) gave birth to the twins Toby and Ava. They're still infants and have brown hair and eyes like their dad and brothers.

UPDATE
Lothorio: Nina: Nina gave birth to Cameron and Alec, twin boys, and Don's children. They're now toddlers and both know how to walk and talk. They have a slightly darker skin tone, black hair, and green eyes.

Burb: Lora: I finally moved in John Burb with Lora Lothorio. John proposed, Lora said yes, they got married, and are now expecting their first child together (although Lora isn't showing yet). They also adopted a male kitten which they named Catnip.
Oh, and Kimberly is still an infant. She's.....I don't wanna say black cause that may sound racist, but.....she is. She also has Don's hair and eyes.

UPDATE (I'm gonna try and update at least once a day)
Broke/Pleasant: Elliot is now a toddler and knows how to walk and talk. They want one or two more kids, but need a bigger home first.

Pleasant/Dreamer: Lillith and Dirk moved into a bigger home. Tanya and Macey are still toddlers.

Adam Dreamer, Lucy Burb, Brooke Dreamer and Jasmine Royal (CAS): They all went to college together at La Fiesta Tech. Still freshman, but Adam already proposed to Lucy and she said yes. Brooke plans on proposing to Jasmine (YES a girl, and YES they're lesbians. They're such an adorable couple though). Hopefully, Jasmine will say yes.

Update
Burb: John & Lora: Catnip is now an adult cat. Kimberly is now a toddler who knows how to walk talk and sing nursery rhymes and will be a child in two days. Lora gave birth to John's and her first child together, Jake, who looks exactly like his father.

Update
Burb: John/Lora: OK, so my game decided to be stupid and randomly quit on me for no reason and not save so I had to start back when Lora was preggy. She gave birth to Jake again, who this time has a slightly darker skin tone, has blue eyes (I think. They may be brown though) and brown hair. Still a baby and shares a room with Kimberly who's still a toddler. Catnip is an adult cat once again.

Traveller: I moved them to Desdirata Valley. Gave them all makeovers. Tina is still a child. Trish is pregnant with her's and Trent's second child, which I'm gonna name Travis if it's a boy, or Taylor if it's a girl (keeping the T-name thing going). Trent has a job in the Adventurer career and due to a lucky Chance card, got a promotion on his first day!

Update
Traveller: Trish had her second baby which ended up being a girl, so I named her Taylor. Taylor has brown hair and blue eys just like mommy.

Update
Traveller: Taylor is now a toddler and knows how to walk and talk. The Travellers moved out of their house and decided to rent an apartment. They rented one in the Boothbay Apartments and also got a puppy named Kayla. They won't be staying at the apartment for long though because they plan on moving again once Taylor is a child. Hence the last name Traveller :p

Update
Traveller: Tina is now a teenager. Doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but with her new makeover, she's sure to get one soon . Taylor will be a child in 2 days and Kayla is still a puppy.

Goth: Alex/Katie: Alex and Katie returned from their honeymoon. Alex got a job in the Buisness career and they found out Katie was pregnant. They were estatic. Katie gave birth to their little boy Lukas who's still an infant. They plan on having more kids.

Update
Goth: Alex/Katie: Lukas is still a baby. I used a cheat to get the phone you can use to resurrect sims and Alex ended up resurrecting Mortimer.

Goth: Mortimer/Dina: Mortimer is now resurrected and moved back in to the Goth mansion with Dina. He even met Damien who;s still an infant. At first, Mortimer was a little irritated that Damien wasn't his son, but he soon grew to love Damien as his own. He and Dina are now expecting their first child together.

Update
Traveller: Taylor is a child and Kayla is an adult dog. I moved the family into a townhouse. Tina met a boy (forget his name) and made some.....unwise decisions. She is now a teen mom and has a son named Matthew who's still an infant. The boy she woohooed with ditched her. Matthew has blonde hair like Tine and light blue eyes like the daddy.

Update
Burb: Jonh/Lora: Kimberly is now a child and Jake is a toddler. They adopted a puppy named Buddy because Catnip was gettin lonely. They moved into a much bigger home and Lora is now pregnant with their 2nd child together though she isn't showing (remember that Kimberly was her's and Don's child together)
Site Helper
#461 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 1:07 AM
candycaneheart, perhaps you should consider using the Edit button, rather than triple posting (which is against the site rules).
Lab Assistant
#462 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 8:28 PM
Default No Topic
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
candycaneheart, perhaps you should consider using the Edit button, rather than triple posting (which is against the site rules).

Ok. I didn't know you could use the Edit button to do that. Meh. I'm an idiot. Oh well. Thanks for the information. I will.
Lab Assistant
#463 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 5:31 AM
I recently installed the Sims 2 on my computer yet again a couple of days ago. So far I've almost completed one rotation of Pleasantview.
Lothario Family - Don's first couple of days were a tightly packed schedule of working, skilling, and fooling around with women. He also got Nina Caliente and Cassandra Goth pregnant. Cassandra gave birth to a baby boy, Vincent. Shortly after, she and her newborn son moved into Don's condo so that I could have the family together. I then had them buy the white two story house on Sim Lane with all the extra cash that Cassandra brought when moving in with Don. The house has been renovated to accommodate children, and Cassandra is pregnant once again. Don got promoted to a Resident, and has also been fooling around with his co-worker, Marissa Bendett. He now has five lovers. Meanwhile, Vincent is now a toddler, who takes after his father in his appearance.
Oldie Family - The Oldies moved into the beige one story house on Woodland drive, and, with some extra cash I gave them, the house was furnished nicely, and Herb and Coral had their own vehicles. They also got jobs; Herb got a job as a cement mixer, but was fired on his first day due to a chance card gone wrong. He is now a Blogger in the Journalism career. Meanwhile, Coral got a job in the dance career, and has since moved up to level 3: a backup dancer. Herb and Coral's work hours don't quite go together, so one of them is often home alone. Herb, being a romance sim, jumped at the opportunity for an affair, and is now seeing Brandi Broke while Coral is at work. Coral does not know yet.
Pleasant Family - Daniel and Mary-Sue got a divorce, but not because Daniel was fooling around with the maid. Instead, Mary-Sue invited her new friend, Mortimer Goth, over to her house for some romance. Unfortunately, she picked a bad time to kiss him, as Daniel was walking out into the front yard to pay the bills, where he saw Mary-Sue and Mortimer, and went to fight with Mary-Sue. Daniel was mad. He pushed, shoved, and slapped Mary-Sue around until he decided to simply kick her out altogether. The two are glad that they are divorced, although some things make me think that they're having second thoughts. Daniel still rolls wants to please Mary-Sue, and fears rejection from her, and Mary-Sue walks past the house once a day, but only casually, she never kicks down the garbage can. Meanwhile, Angela and Lilith are still fighting constantly. Lilith has now set her sights on Dustin Broke, and has been working hard to woo him behind Angela's back. Angela is blissfully unaware, and does well in school, and brings a new person home every day.
Caliente Family - Dina invited Mortimer over for an intimate evening at her condo, where she lured him in to bed. They conceived that night. Meanwhile, on the roof, Nina and Don Lothario were also having fun in the hot tub. However, they got a little too excited, and Nina also conceived. Dina, who was now preparing dinner in the kitchen, somehow sensed this, and ran upstairs to slap some sense into her sister and Don. After Nina went to bed, Dina and Don quickly reconciled, and they were good friends within the next day. The next day, Nina got a job as a golf caddy, and Dina became pregnant. Nina did the same later that night. A couple of days later, Dina gave birth to twin girls, Stephani and Gabriella. Nina has not given birth yet.
Goth Family - Cassandra got pregnant with Don's child, and moved out to live with Don after giving birth to baby Vincent. Alexander spent the week studying and mastering the piano. He grew up into a teenager at the end of the week, and chose the knowledge aspiration. Mortimer began to take interest in his daughter's friend, Mary-Sue Pleasant, and began seeing her. The two quickly hit it off, and within days Mary-Sue was living with Mortimer, and was carrying his child, unbeknownst to him.

*Signature Under Construction*
Test Subject
#464 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:36 AM
I killed off the Calliente sisters and brought back Bella. Then I moved on to a custom town and never looked back. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#465 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 3:14 AM Last edited by Fivey : 17th Apr 2012 at 7:49 AM.
Goths and Calientes:
Cassandra was left at the altar by Don, so she called up Darren for comfort. What she got was his confession of love and she lost her virginity to him, getting pregnant in the process. They got married and she moved out. Alexander grew into a teen and became a Pleasure Sim. Mortimer married Dina Caliente, and they had a single girl named Mina before Mortimer kicked the bucket. Alexander wasn't very fond of Dina, and was very happy to go to LFT. There he joined a frat house, and started dating Jessie Pilferson. They had a good relationship and got engaged, but then he caught her making out with Guy Wrightley, so he broke up with her and dropped out. He turned into an alcoholic and started seeing Nina Caliente casually, until he knocked her up. They moved into a little, dirty, trailer home and are raising their baby girl. They also hate each other, so domestic abuse is unfortunately rampant. Dina is still alone in her giant mansion with her baby and bucketloads of money, and has a bit of a thing for Dustin Broke.

UPDATE: Alexander and Nina have now two daughters and he still doesn't forget to beat his girlfriend. Charming man. Mina, Dina's daughter, I played to her young adult year from toddlership. For a while Dina had a live-in nanny taking care of Mina, but she quit and eloped with her girlfriend after Mina turned into a teenager. Mina joined the LFT sorority, where she currently sits with the drama that ensued before she arrived. She's a bit of a tomboy, but still likes her men. I'm debating whether to have her high school boyfriend go to college or not. Dina is boinking both Dustin Broke and Don Lothario. She doesn't seem very keen on pursuing any longtime relationships.

Pleasants:
Daniel didn't let their maid stay after hours, so Mary Sue never caught the two romancing. They worked on their relationship, but they all abused Lilith. Seriously, they were going all out on her. She ran away. Angela decided a makeover for herself was in order. While out buying clothes, she met an Alan Kimbrell, a townie who lived in Bluewater Village. They had a short fling, and that one night stand got her pregnant. She phoned up Dustin and broke up with him. She began to pursue a real relationship with Alan, despite their lack of time knowing each other. They got engaged and married before the baby was born, and she was named Alice. The two adults aged into elders. Mary-Sue caught Daniel flirting with someone at a bar, so they got a divorce and he moved out. Angela and Alan both aged up to adults. Mary-Sue was not fond of her daughter's husband at all, despite being an attentive father and a decent person. They attacked each other, with the younger and brisker Alan being the victor. The Kimbrells moved out, and Mary-Sue rolled a want to drink her son-in-law. No wonder Daniel wanted to cheat on her. Angela is pregnant again, but only on the first day.

Davis:
Somehow, despite being a runaway, Lilith was able to get into La Fiesta Tech. There she met the Davis twins. She found herself relating to Aldric. Both in the shadows of a sibling who was putting on a facade of perfection for their peers, they found solace in each other's company. He proposed to her, and she accepted. Then after a few semesters, she became pregnant. Oops. Lilith and Aldric married. She later gave birth to Faust Davis. They raised the baby up to toddlerhood, and all three managed to graduate. The Davis family moved into the house across from the Goth manor, and Almeric dropped himself into a bachelor pad. He then got joined to his college lover that he couldn't stand being without, and moved into a spacious home. Faust aged up to childhood and turned out to be a rather cute kid. Lilith, like her sister is now pregnant as well.

Broke:
After being broken up with, Dustin pushed out others and focused on his dream of being a Criminal Mastermind. He never went to college, but he doesn't mind. Brandi gave birth to a baby named Uber (Uber Broke...heh...). She met a man from Bluewater Village and they fell in love. They got engaged and married, and with his lifetime want being to marry off six children, Brandi will be a baby factory. They moved into a larger house. During this time span, Beau aged into a child, then a teen. He became a knowledge sim, and is currently interested in a certain lady. Brandi had twins Hubert and Hannah, making the amount of people in their household seven.

Larson: Jodie and Jason tried to start a business, but decided it wasn't for them. Jason was set as gay by ACR in my game. One night, went bar crawling and met Corey Carr (from guess where), who after a few drinks, he fell completely in love with. They got engaged and joined, bringing together their triple bolt relationship. He moved out of his sister's home. While Jason pursued the Law Enforcement track, Corey began a life of crime. They soon rose to the top of their ranks. They adopted a toddler named Brenda (she is surprisingly not pudding faced), who grew quickly into a teen. She decided to be a knowledge sim, and became a genius. Though her family wants her to be with Francis Worthington IV (money money money), she would rather much be with the poorer yet less dense Beau Broke. The Larsons have been thinking about running a toy store since Corey has a gold Toymaking badge.

Landgraab: Malcolm decided an heir was in order, so he married Jodie Larson and produced a set of twins. Malcolm V (who is his pride and joy), and uh...some other girl. Wait...Pamela. Her name was Pamela. Malcolm is rather detached from his daughter, even if she is the more cuter of the twins. He aims on being the campiest villain ever (even campier than fabulously gay Corey!) Nothing much else to say.

Worthington: Francis was fine in college, but then started to see Lyndsay, a Secret Society member. They moved in together, and Francis got into the Secret Society. He also managed to impregnate Lyndsay (a Romance Sim, mind you). Figuring he may as well make her an honest woman, he married her. She gave birth to Francis Worthington IV, which Franny was very happy about. After raising the baby for a while, Lyndsay dropped out to raise the newly aged toddler in a nice new home. Francis continued with his education, and graduated soon enough. He moved back in with his wife and child. After a bit, Francis wanted more children. Lyndsay soon popped out Wyatt and Rupert Worthington. FW4 aged into a teen and became a Fortune sim like his daddy. He is heavily interested in Brenda, and is unaware of her disinterest. No infidelity yet.

Dreamer: Dirk died of fright, Darren got married and had a girl with Cassie. Next.

Lothario: He got one of my married CAS pregnant, so she gave birth to his daughter. Her husband was not happy with that, so he divorced her. She moved in with her little girl to Don's, and he proposed. They got married soon after. Of course he's cheating.

UPDATE: Karen grew up to a teen, and became a - surprise - a Romance Sim. She's going through an emo phase, lol.

Taylor: This is a CAS family. Reginald and Alicia Taylor originally moved to Pleasantview to start a new life together. They were not made for each other at all. Reginald was intensely focused on learning and bookreading, and most of all learning the secret to immortality. Alicia just wanted to have fun. Reginald got abducted by aliens and gave birth to Susanna Taylor. Alicia wasn't too fond of the mutant spawn herself, and found a man named Don Lothario. She slept with him and became pregnant. She had Dora Taylor, which Reginald could clearly tell was not his child, having a rather Germanic heritage to boot. Being the tolerant (and outright wimpy) man he is, he let her stay. When on the girl's grow-up day to childhood, Alicia invited Don, which Reginald was NOT happy about. He divorced her that day, and after his daughter left for college, was alone. He met Kimberly, the downtownie with the cowboy braids, who he fell head over heels with. They became an item and are now married. He is the grandfather to Aeolia and Doria Bruty, the daughters of his alien kiddo who decided that being a Family sim was much more important than a good education.
Test Subject
#466 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 1:16 AM
I just restarted my game. I am going to do one generation per expansion pack (When the baby Brandi is Pregnant with in the beginning ages to adult I will install University). So far I brought back Bella, Cassandra married Don Lothario and moved into his place, but she is only after him for his genetic material. Once she is at the top of her career and has a couple of kids she plans to drop a satellite on him. Daniel and Mary Sue are getting along great. He didn't let the maid stay and they keep rolling romantic wants with each other. Angela dressed up as Lilith and romanced Dirk deliberately getting caught. Lilith broke up with Dirk. She ran away to live with the Oldies. Angela decided Dirk was a better prospect than Dustin and dumped him. She is now married to Dirk and just had Don Lothario's son although Dirk thinks its his. Dina, Nina also both had children by Don Lothario and Kaylynn and Brandi are both pregnant by him. Nina married the mailman to bring in an extra income and to her great upset promptly got pregnant again without even trying. The Burbs have been pretty boring but I've been playing them to keep Lucy synced up to marry Alexander Goth.
Mad Poster
#467 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 4:05 PM
Well, that was fun.

I got all my CD-based EPs and SPs reinstalled and successfully tested, do not yet have the new DVD drive, and could only stand up for fifteen minutes or so at a time, so I decided I'd play the Pleasantview characters, as I'd never really done so before except for the Brokes during my experimental phase. (When I discovered that the drug pusher will fire you if you don't keep your grades up - they take education seriously in Pleasantview!) I had played a little bit in several houses at various stages of the reinstall, so I went to one I'd never opened before, the Pleasants.

As everyone here but me knew, the game opened at a little after 7 on a Tuesday, or was it Thursday, morning. A billing day, anyway. Daniel had wants to kiss Mary Sue and woohoo Kaylynn, and I thought: Well, if he doesn't want her to guess he plans to bonk the maid, it does behoove him to act affectionate and anyway that probably means he's feeling generally randy and doesn't much care who he does what with. So I told him to kiss her, she accepted the kiss, and they fell back in love, though the kiss want rolled away and was replaced by a want for a skill point. I had her hug him romantically and left them in the front hall while I went to the kitchen to see what that racket was the girls were making.

Lilith was crying after having been slapped and Angela was gagging over her parents' canoodling. I couldn't tell which one had started it, and I didn't care. Lilith looked ridiculous in the dog collar, black lipstick, and little girl hair, so I sent her into the bathroom to give herself a makeover. She now has a rainbow mohawk and the same face paint as Tank Grunt - works much better with the outfit. While changing appearance I could see why she'd want to grunge it up. Her face is way too soft and pretty. I sent Angela upstairs to use that bathroom (noting the need to weatherproof the whole house) and gave her a makeover, too. No way does a teen girl who wants to be popular go to school with that hair and no makeup, though she's obviously going the Rich Bitch route rather than Lilith's Bad Girl route. I was a little limited on the hair and makeup choices, since I haven't made a downloads folder and don't plan to until I get the last two discs installed. Pleasantview currently doesn't even have a batbox. However, I found something that would satisfy me in time for them to go to school.

Forewarned is forearmed, so Daniel was all ready to flirt with Kaylynn as soon as she got to work. I, however, was not prepared to just have him relax and call her in - I have standards, and so do my sims. A little seduction time was in order, and besides I was missing important information. He asked if she liked what she saw, and she made it clear she did not, so apparently the random turn-ons assigned to her don't mesh with Daniel's flags. Seduction was obviously even more important now, as for story purposes (I was trying not to slide into story mode, as it's too engaging for a short-term game, but that resolution hadn't survived the sight of "Kiss Mary Sue" in his wants panel) she was expressing reservations about getting involved with a married man who was also her employer. Because who in their right mind wouldn't?

Date time. She accepted, and I decided, since this was his first fling, not to open her wants panel, but to have him ask. I hadn't locked the Woohoo with Kaylynn want, and it rolled away with the date scramble, so they were on a level playing field, much more satisfactory. He was gossiping about Lilith's new hairstyle when the chance card popped up, and they were slow dancing, with Daniel facing those big glass double doors, when the car pool came home early. So he ended the date and said good-bye - well, you would, wouldn't you? His wants scrambled again - he wanted to flirt and woohoo in public and dance and he really didn't care who with! Fortunately for him, Mary Sue'd brought a co-worker home, and by the time I'd gotten rid of him, Kaylynn was long gone and Daniel had gone for an innocent dip in the pool.

One of Mary Sue's turn-ons is swimsuits. It took them to double bolts. He and Kaylynn are single-bolters. So - date time! He took her down to Londoste for a lobster dinner (where they ran into Jennifer, who I moved in across the street during the testing phase) and was wanting to woohoo Mary Sue before the food arrived. She was a lot more tentative, but was really enjoying the attention and when she rolled a makeout want, I locked it. They went straight home to bed, where "makeout with Daniel" duly rolled over to "Woohoo with Daniel." I tried for a baby - in for a penny, in for a pound, and it'd be a good excuse for him not to divorce her for Kaylynn, as he has almost certainly promised (falsely) to do. No dice, though.

Meanwhile, Angela had brought home Dustin and Lilith had brought home a tourist. Both were tanking fun. So Lilith turned on the stereo and Angela played red hands with Dustin. She also flirted him and they fell in love, but I had enough else going on that I didn't pursue it. Angela made hamburgers. Lilith greeted Orlando Bertowski on a walkby and made friends with the tourist because by now she was the only one of the family with a low aspiration level and she wanted to make a friend. Mary Sue got up, changed her appearance, and took a bath, and then it was 6:00 and the phone rang. It was Cassandra. For Mary Sue. The first-day 6:00 downtown outing, yes.

Well, Mary Sue badly needed something, anything, new to wear, so she accepted the outing and went clothes shopping with Cass, who after all is engaged and needs new clothes too, though I couldn't buy her any on this outing, more's the pity. But Cass also brought her other two friends - Darren and Don. I sent Mary Sue to buy herself and the girls a new outfit or two and settled back to watch for Drama.

I wasn't disappointed. In walks Nina and starts canoodling Don. Cassandra slaps him and cries. Mary Sue Influences her to retaliate by flirting with Darren, and she drops to her knees and starts serenading him. Big red hearts; consternation and dismay from Don. Cassandra got 2500 points from somewhere, presumably from falling in love with Darren, but they actually appeared when Don slapped her and she slapped him back. Mary Sue had a nice conversation with Darren and influenced him to flirt with Cassandra some more, and then it was time to end the outing. Darren thanked her for a nice time.

My habit is to go clockwise around a neighborhood, which would have made the Burbs next, but I couldn't resist going widdershins and looking in on the Goths. I still got the little pop-up encouraging the player to get Cassandra to make romantic overtures to Don in order to marry him, but she was really not in the mood - she wanted to have a baby and get engaged to Darren, and she and Don were standing in the middle of the backyard glaring at each other. Obviously, he'd come over to try to mend fences with all her lovely money (half a million simoleans!? What the heck are you supposed to do with half a million simoleans?). She attacked him and, to the cheers of Mortimer and Alexander, kicked his butt, then broke up with him. Alexander rolled a want to hug her, so he did - presumably he'll be asking her for tips on how to deal with the guys who make fun of the way Mortimer dresses him. Mortimer annoyed Don and then asked him to leave - surprisingly politely. They shook hands. I took Cassandra inside to fix her hair (she's got the halo hair now, and smaller glasses), just in time for the 6:00 phone call. But I decided to see how Don was doing, first.

Don was fine except for the mess. I refused the script's invitation to hire him a maid, because I knew very well who'd show up. He invited Nina over, they dated, woohooed in the hot tub, ordered pizza, woohooed in bed, woke up when Cassandra kicked over the trash can, and Don Influenced Nina to clean up. Yeah, I've got a line on both the romance men in this neighborhood. Daniel's a planner, Don's a shortsighted narcissist. Let's look at the Sisters Caliente in their natural habitat.

Mortimer came over. Dina greeted him in her swimsuit. Then dated him - in her swimsuit. They walked all the way to Crypt-o-Night, with her in her swimsuit. Came home, tried for baby, no chimes. I did not have her propose because CRIMINY LAW SHE'S ON THE FIRST DAY OF ADULTHOOD! She married Michael Bachelor as a teen! Those pictures of Nina and Dina as kids always looked like an abusive household to me and now I know who Dina is in my game. Gold digger my foot! She's desperate for a father figure, and it's not going to occur to her that she has enough control of the situation to ask him for anything. She thinks she has to manipulate him - hence the try for baby.

Nina took the 6:00 outing call - Don. And Kaylynn, for the win! Yes, Nina and Dina now have decent clothes for the wedding (I opened Mortimer's wants and locked one to "marry Dina"), Kaylynn is going to be kicking Don's trash can in the near future, and I call that a good day's work. They only have $30 to their name, though, and bills come tomorrow.

The plan, if the DVD drives take long enough to get here, is to have the Caliente-Goth wedding, move Nina in, take everybody on the honeymoon so they can all get to know each other (Mortimer wants to go to Takemizu Village), load Cassandra's inventory with expensive items, and Cassandra marry into the Dramers' house, which I've only played long enough to give Darren and Dirk makeovers. I may play the Burbs and Brokes before then, though, and not nearly as much has been accomplished on the Pleasant arc as on the Goth one. No point keeping a rotation schedule for a short-term game where almost everybody starts on a different day anyway.

I would have been wrong-footed several times if I'd tried this in my experimental phase, but by now I'm so familiar with the prescripted storylines in this hood all I had to do was ride them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#468 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 8:14 PM
So today i causually visted the Goths, i didn't think id stay there long cos its just Alexander and Mortimer left and they always bore me! Boy was i wrong.

After Cassandra moved out to begin her life with Darren, life at the Goth house plodded along nicely. Alexander was a A+ Student and Mortimer moped around the house after his break up with Dina. (He still doesn't know about his other son Nathan living in a tiny little trailer across town with mum and various boyfriends). Alexander become a teenager and headed of dowtown to spend some of Dads money. It soon become pretty clear that he has a thing for red heads as he chats with three red haired girls at the corner shops, unfortunatley his flirting doesnt't go down well but he still manages to strike up a friendship with Lillith Pleasant. Mortimer decides to hire a maid to keep on top of the mess in the large mansion, and who gets sent round. . . Kaylynn Langerak. Fresh from her break up with Don and the failed fizzled romance with Daniel she sets her sights on Mortimer, or rather his money. Mortimer is flattered by the attention and likes the similarities between her and his long lost love Bella.

After a while of sneaking around, Alexander arrives home from school to find his dad making out with the maid on the front lawn, bemused he carries on into the house and heads straight to the piano where he maximises his creativity skill. Mortimer asks Kaylynn to move in as a 'live in maid' and she happily agrees and later that day she moves in to the Goth Manor and straight into Mortimers bed where they woohoo for the first time. Things are great for a bit and Mortimer considers proposing to Kaylynn after finding her in Bellas red dress and relising she would make a very good wife, unfortunatly he never gets the chance to ask her as one night whilst looking through the telescope, the Grim Reaper appears. Alexander is devastated and can't bear to be in the house where he lost his father and mother, so he quickly packs his bags and goes to college, hopefully something there will take his mind of things.

Kaylynn left in the huge house with creepy ghosts and wierd noises, and more money than she knows what to do with, and her desperate longing for a baby and now with no man to help her she quickly slides into a depression resulting in a visit from the doctor. Shes diagnosed lonley and is advised to get a cat. She adopts Rue a little white kitten. . . and gives Don a ring, just to see how he is you know.

I was suprised how much fun i had playing them! And i have lots of plans for both Kaylynn and Alexander. I plan to have him go through uni and get a job in the Natural Sicence career so he can get the cow plant, and of course he will move back to the Goth Manor which is now rightfully his. I'm thinking he may also have a thing for Vamps, hes been hanging around at Crypt O a lot! Ive been trying to get Kaylnn playable for a while so im gunna have her and the cat move out and possibly have Dons baby.
Mad Poster
#469 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 4:05 AM
The DVD drive arrived yesterday and my husband had Good Friday off so he installed it. I then installed both AL and M&G, and for the extended playtest, I decided to get Mortimer and Dina married.

The only malfunction I noted was that Mortimer, Cassandra, and Alexander, who had all been asleep when I last quit and were now standing around in their pjs after the neighborhood reset, still had sleep zzzzzs floating around. Mortimer's went away when he took Dina to Londoste, where they ate hamburgers and got engaged, but when they went back to his place for celebratory woohoo the zzzzs returned. I believe they had vanished by the time he got out of bed at the end of the date. Instead of going home after the date timer ended, Dina went downstairs in her underwear to play the piano (very badly) for tips. She was still there when Cassandra came home from work and Alexander brought home his A+. Mortimer came down in his underwear to cheer, but Alexander was already on his way to the nearest desk to put his homework down and then fall into bed exhausted.

Mortimer called around for a wedding party, inviting Nina, Brandi Broke, Darren, Dirk, Mary Sue, Lilith, and Angela, who all duly showed up. Lilith and Angela got into a fistfight in the front yard. Nina insisted on poking and annoying Darren, for no good reason I could see, but I think Don may have Bad Mouthed him to her. Dirk and Mary Sue got along splendidly. Dina kept thumping away at the piano. Cassandra, still in her lab coat, got down on one knee next to the piano and proposed to Darren, who accepted. Cassandra filled the buffet and Mortimer, unable to pry Dina off the piano to flirt with her, betook himself to the wedding arch and started the main event.

Almost all of the guests and family were seated in time, thanks to the length of time it took for the bride to collect her tips, get into her wedding dress, and get all the way to the back yard. Only Alexander, asleep on the second floor, didn't quite make it. Nina moved in along with Dina. Almost everyone hit the buffet, Dina eating outside with Cassandra and Nina inside with Alexander. As far as I could tell, Cassandra has no idea that her stepmother's sister is the same redhead she caught Don with. Normally she'd have a "met Nina" memory right after "caught Don cheating," but she doesn't, so that potential source of tension in the house is a no-go. Brandi spent almost the entire party in the powder room. Mary Sue took over the piano, not sounding a lick better than Dina had. Don and Kaylynn crashed the party, presumably because they came to kick Cassandra's and Nina's trash cans, respectively. Lilith and Don both raided the refrigerator. Mortimer headed Don off and kicked him out before Cassandra could see him, not realizing what other painful scenes he was also forestalling.

A good time was had by all, but Cassandra was exhausted and put herself to bed in Alexander's room before it was quite over. I fed Mortimer some espresso and lined up for him to go to the phone, buy a vacation home, and book a vacation before I saved and quit, so that if I ever do come back I won't have to futz around wondering what I'd meant to do next.

I didn't write up the story, but I know that Mortimer regards marrying Dina and moving in Nina in the light of "cleaning up Mike's mess." I think Dina had found home intolerable and run away, encountering Michael Bachelor by chance and charming him. Mortimer could understand his wanting to rescue a damsel in distress, but he should have adopted her and footed the bill for college, not married her, enabling her and her sister's dropping out of high school, and then carelessly spending all his liquid assets living high with her as his capital dissolved in a series of bad investments and leaving them with no marketable skills and no assets but the condo and some petty cash when he died. Mortimer will be settling a considerable amount of property on Cassandra (she already owns the Villa de Simolean at Three Lakes) at her marriage; set aside a nice little nest egg for Dina, help set Nina up so she can become independent of her sister's charity; and leave the bulk of the Goth holdings to Alexander.

What Mortimer gets out of it is obvious - he's been very lonely since Bella vanished, and no longer has to worry about what will happen to Alexander when he dies because he'll have a guardian in the house, and Cassandra will be free to do what she likes. Cassandra doesn't really belong in the Goth manor, with all its ghosts and gloom and sad memories. Let her marry that nice starving artist fellow and have as many fat babies as she wants.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#470 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 5:24 PM
Pleasant: The maid moved in with them after Daniel got her pregnant. Mary Sue and Daniel broke up. I fixed the sisters relationships, and they are even best friends I plan to have them marry their boyfriends.

Goth: I was able to get Bella back by having Cassandra get abducted. When they picked up Cassandra, they dropped Bella. Bella is happy to be with her children, but is mad at Mortiemer for not hoping for her return and falling in love with Dina. I plan on them not getting married. Alexander... Well he's still alive. He has no one his age to date, so Im planning on him dying alone. Cassandra broke up with Don and is engaged to Mr. Dreamer. She has 3 children: Twin boys from Don and a baby girl from Mr. Dreamer. I forget his first name :P

Broke: This family is really weird. If you look in Brandi's memories her husband died before Beau was born. And yet, she has another baby after Beau was born without WooHooing and it says her husband is the father. Dustin is going out with one of the Pleasant daughters. The new baby's name is Andy.

Olide and Burb: Never played with them.

Caliente: Dina is alone helping Nina take care of her twins, (Don is the father) Alanna and Emily. Nina is alone too, but her aspiration now is family, so she's fine with kids.

Don: I HATE Don. Him and Daniel Pleasant are jerks. Don had an affair with Daniel's new wife, the maid. She had a baby girl who was taken away from the social worker because Daniel was supposed to be watching it, and wasn't doing a very good job. Don adopted a baby, and it turned out to be Kaylynn and Daniel's baby girl, Katie. He had a son after being abducted by aliens.
Lab Assistant
#471 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 10:59 PM
Goth : Mortimer and Mary-Sue married, and had baby Charles a couple of days later. Coral Oldie moved into the Goth household just after Charles' birth after Herb died. Mortimer took a few swigs of the Elixer of Life until he was near the beginning of his current life stage. I also had Mary-Sue do so later on. Mary-Sue spent the week going to work and climbing up the Political ladder; she's currently a City Council Manager. Meanwhile, Mortimer stayed home to work towards his lifetime want of maximizing all 7 skills. Coral didn't do much; she just played the piano and slept all day. Charles grew up into a toddler, and soon after, Coral died, leaving a wimpy inheritance to Angela Pleasant and Charles. Charles got $96 simoleons. Straight away, Mortimer set off to teaching Charles everything he needed to know with the help of smart milk. After Charles learned how to walk, talk, and use the toilet, he spent his days skilling up with his toddler toys. Mortimer resumed his studies, and now has body skill and charisma skill to complete. Alexander went to college a while ago, and spent his entire stay there studying and getting good grades, and graduated with honors. He now lives in a townhouse in Downtown Pleasantview with his dog. He is currently a Hostage Negotiator.

*Signature Under Construction*
Top Secret Researcher
#472 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyBoo8
Goth: I was able to get Bella back by having Cassandra get abducted. When they picked up Cassandra, they dropped Bella. Bella is happy to be with her children, but is mad at Mortiemer for not hoping for her return and falling in love with Dina. I plan on them not getting married. Alexander... Well he's still alive. He has no one his age to date, so Im planning on him dying alone. Cassandra broke up with Don and is engaged to Mr. Dreamer. She has 3 children: Twin boys from Don and a baby girl from Mr. Dreamer. I forget his first name :P

Don: I HATE Don. Him and Daniel Pleasant are jerks. Don had an affair with Daniel's new wife, the maid. She had a baby girl who was taken away from the social worker because Daniel was supposed to be watching it, and wasn't doing a very good job. Don adopted a baby, and it turned out to be Kaylynn and Daniel's baby girl, Katie. He had a son after being abducted by aliens.

First, I never thought you could bring Bella back like that o.O Second, I hate Don as well.

Alright let us begin:

Don Lothario: I hate this man. But anyway. I made him argue with Nina, when he found that she was having an affair with Tegan Forysthe. They argued to were they began to fight. Don finally shoved Nina, and they broke out into a brawl. Don then ended up getting angry at Dina because he had found out that she had a thing for Tegan. And so now they are fighting. Don also has lost Kaylynn, because she has fallen for Tegan. He is starting to see that Cassandra might be the best choice for him. So he now has stopped his cheating ways. He grew up! YAY!

Nina and Dina Caliente: After the huge fall out with Don. Nina ended up calling her lover Tegan, and she hugged on her. And wanted Tegan to make things better. So they spent the day together. Dina is now getting jealous with all of the attention that Nina is getting by Tegan. Dina is still in love with Mortimer, but is now having second thoughts marrying him.

Goths: Cassandra and Don are planning their wedding, and are heading towards the alter (By the way, I should have stated this before. Don's Aspiration is now: Family.) Mortimer is wondering why Dina hasn't called or wanted to spend time with him. Now he is getting really lonely. Alexander is just...Well, I guess just standing there. I haven't done much with him.

Pleasant, Broke, and Dreamer: I haven't even played yet o.O

Forysthe: I guess I'll add the family I made. Esther and Eli are happily married and had Tegan. Eli and Esther are shocked to find out that their only daughter is this huge player. Tegan is in love with Kaylynn, Nina, and Dina. And has a crush on a townie named Allison. So, Tegan is this huge player, that may never change her ways.

There you have it. I may play the other families, just not sure yet o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#473 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 9:41 PM
I've only messed up a few lives in Pleasantview:

After letting Don Lothario have some good fun downtown and completing his Lifetime Want of woohooing with 20 sims (many of them witnessed by Cassandra and other townies, which meant BIG drama in community lots and plenty of tears and slaps), I decided it was time to change some things. Don finally married Cassie, after promising her he would be faithful to her, so, as a motivation, the neighborhood's almighty god (that's me :P) gave Cassandra a full makeover with his boolpropped powers: new hair, new jewels, new makeup and reduced ugliness and body fatness. Obviously, Don really liked the new hot Cassandra so they had a lovely honeymoon in Twikkii Islands. When they came back, she found out she was pregnant. Meanwhile, Alexander wanted to stay with his sister for some days and moved in (let's face it, the Goth Manor ISN'T a good environment for kids, with all the ghosts and stuff). After three days nine months, they've had their baby: a boy named Leonard, who looked JUST LIKE CASSANDRA.

Some years later... Alexander never moved back to the Goth manor, and both boys became teens and went to college. Leonard Lothario became a famous athlete, with a scandalous life involving lots of different girlfriends, a x-rated tape and an alien abduction. He is Pleasantview tabloid's golden chicken! Alexander became a highly skilled violinist and a gay advocate, and got married to the local art museum's curator.

And no, Don was NOT faithful during all these years! But he didn't cheat on his wife too many times, like in the old days.

And I almost forgot: Dina Caliente got pregnant to Mortimer Goth, and after she had the baby, Mortimer invited her and Nina to move in. He was lonely (after all, Alexander never came back), old, and living in that huge manor, only talking to ghosts, wasn't easy. Happy with the easy life she's always dreamed of, but annoyed by Mortimer's constant presence, Dina killed him, throwing the old man in the pool and removing the ladder.

But everyone in Pleasantview had to pay for their sins: in one beautiful sunny day, a BIG FIERY BALL VISIBLE FROM SPACE destroyed everything due to memories corruption and tour guide clones...
Test Subject
#474 Old 6th May 2012 at 12:06 AM
I haven't played as any of them, I only ever use them for friend purposes for the adults so they can focus on building their skills. But at some point I may ruin their lives as much as possible just for the sake of getting to laugh maniacally at something. Good times.
Test Subject
#475 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 6:00 AM Last edited by Ivy Copur : 20th Aug 2012 at 3:02 AM.
Pleasants: Adultery seemed to be on the horizon when Daniel had Kaylynn move into the house. Yet Daniel had a change of heart and decided to mack on his wife instead. Kaylynn was not pleased.
One woohoo led to another and now they have a third child, Seth Pleasant. As far as their other two children go, Lilith and Angela are mortal enemies. Not a minute goes by where the two aren't trying to whoop each other's natural asses. They both have positive relationships with their boyfriends but I'm going to have Angela explore her options once she goes to college.

Oldies: I boolproped Coral and Herb into youngins. They adopted a girl named Kaylynn and through the magic of cheats they begat a girl named Isis-Anne.

Unfortunately with Herb being young and all he lusts after many women. Coral retaliated by sleeping with Darren Dreamer and kicking Herb to the curb. But ummm, their Sim creator felt bad about this and now they don't remember doing it. *cough*SimPE*cough*

Burbs: Haven't really played them. I might make them supes so they'll be less boring.

Brokes: Brandi Broke is still having a tough time. She has three kids to feed and her policewoman career isn't providing enough support. She spends most of the time passed out on the floor. Dustin helps take care of Beau and Drew when he's not out thieving. I'll bring Skip back once they have enough money. I want them to earn it.

Lothario: I don't play him much but I intend on him getting several townswomen pregnant. Nina and Kaylynn lock your doors! You're first!

Calientes: Nina's in the politician career track but this hasn't swayed her from her twenty lovers at once goal. Once she achieves it, I'll have her settle down with Michael Bachelor. She always fancied him but he was married to Dina.

After Don stupidly kissed Nina in front of his other girls on the side, Dina and Cassandra struck up a friendship. The friendship grew into something more and now they are a couple!

Dreamers: Dirk was tired of supporting his father with a measly part-time job so Darren finally got an architecture vocation. Dirk was happy to have more time with Lilith and their young love. Yet it's way more mature than Darren's love life. Despite him being in love with Cassandra, Darren's dating Delilah O'Feefe. Which is weird because Delilah was his mother's name. Can you say Freudian? He was also with a third woman but now he can't seem to remember. Darleen was later resurrected but so far they're just friends.

Goths: Mortimer's life was bleak. His first wife vanished. And he found his soon-to-be second wife in bed with his daughter. After realizing Cassandra and Dina were truly in love, Mortimer eventually forgave them. Still lonely, Mort called up the gypsy matchmaker. Carmen Patch appeared out of thin air. She wasn't much of a looker but they hit it off pretty well.
They later married and have two babies: Liron (pictured) and Yakecen.
Page 19 of 29