Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:12 PM
English. I also speak Vietnamese but I can't speak it fluently.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:41 PM
Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, English, French, Spanish and some German.
Also very rudimentary Russian and Italian, and just a few phrases in Chinese, Polish, Arabic and Finnish.

I work as a freelance translator (what a shocker).

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
I work as a freelance translator.
I would love to have that job wanna trade? my job is stalking my crush :lovestruc

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:14 PM
English is my native language, but I'm learning French and German at school, and Japanese in my free time. Fun times!

"They're all morons!" - Yui
Theorist
#30 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
English and French.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:23 AM
Only German & English, but I'm trying to learn some japanese, too.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM
i only speak english but really want to learn welsh and latin
Forum Resident
#33 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 8:23 PM
English is my native language, and I speak decent Spanish, even though my accent is a travesty.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 9:20 PM
My first language was Italian (learned from my maternal grandmother, who raised me until I was three or four), then came English (what I'm the best at) and Hebrew (because of religious reasons, so I'm not "fluent" by any means). Once I got into high school, I started to learn Japanese -- which eventually culminated in winning a few competitions for language learning students and a trip to Japan all expenses paid because of those wins. After moving from Japanese (which I'm still not fluent in, but I can make decent conversation at about a middle-school level), I'm now taking Simplified Mandarian Chinese at my college and planning a trip to study abroad in Beijing next year.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 9:52 PM
Portuguese (my first, language), english, not so well, and spanish. Ay caramba.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:19 PM
English and Polish. I can also understand a bit of Hausa.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Page 2 of 2