Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#103 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 8:10 PM
I recently came across a kissing booth attendant named Esmerelda Hooker.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Advertisement
Alchemist
#104 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz

How fitting... .

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#105 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:01 PM
The girl who delivered my newspaper today is called Dee Liver.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 11:48 AM
Not funny names per se, but my sim's brother got married and they had a son and called Kris. Later I got a pop up that they had another son and they called him Christian. Then Kris married a girl called Christina, and I've just found out that they had a girl and called her Kirsten... I feel like the game is taking the piss.
Mad Poster
#107 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz

Only thing that comes to mind here is Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame...who knows!

I think someone was on happy pills when they created the name pool.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 7:10 PM
Xiu Yi Sum Ping... Seriously

Siwaar Chigaru
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#110 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:23 AM
I remember seeing a really weird but funny name from a newspaper boy a long time ago, but of course I can't seem to remember it

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#111 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 7:21 PM Last edited by Elynda : 5th Nov 2018 at 7:22 AM.
Nobody's mentioned mentioned Ann T. Septic yet, so I will. She's one of the maids in Twinbrook and quite possibly the least attractive of all the maids of either gender. Many of the maids in the game seem to have appropriate names - there's one somewhere called Ty Dee (I think that's how its spelt).

Since the game seems to recycle any made up names I give it, I like to invent really silly ones - like the 'Upper Class Twits' from Monty Python, just to see if the game will use them. Occasionally they do, although I'm still waiting for any member's of the O'Buttockblast family to show up.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Page 5 of 5