Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:59 PM
Default Question for 18+?
I'm sorry if i'm in the wrong forum section but i'm in a snag and didn't know the exact place to put this.

Sadly, i'm JUST getting into mods and I wanted to make the game a little more realistic. So i put sex mods into the game, but it's a little weird when the male doesn't have genitals lol. I've been googling for the "penis mod" for quite a while and SexySims is down; i don't know when it's going to be back up. Any link i've found goes to the website and it seems like all genital accessories go there and not anywhere else.

If anyone has a link to ANY genital mod, i'd be greatly appreciative.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:01 PM
There are three different ones, the most recent is by a creator called CmarNYC. You find the links by searching the members here at MTS. (Pun intended.)
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:55 PM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 27th Oct 2014 at 5:31 AM.
Oh no, looks like Mrs. Crumplebuttom was here!

(I'm talking about all the disagrees everyone is getting in this thread, if it isn't obvious enough.)

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
#4 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Oh no, looks like Mrs. Crumplebuttom was here!
Hm, did she wear chinchilla?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
There are three different ones, the most recent is by a creator called CmarNYC. You find the links by searching the members here at MTS. (Pun intended.)

Forgot to mention that i'm looking for mods for Sims 3. Not Sims 4.
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:16 PM
I have Crammyboy's mod in my game. I could upload somewhere if you can't find it anywhere else
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:31 PM
Hm, did she wear chinchilla?

She thought I was coat, I feel so violated now.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
I have Crammyboy's mod in my game. I could upload somewhere if you can't find it anywhere else

Could you? It'd be a lot of help.

and when i go to Cmar's website/MTSpage, all i find is links to skins. Plus im all new to this and all i understand is basics.
#9 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:09 AM
Thing is, I don't think that we're allowed to link to adult stuff here directly, and you're posting in the wrong section anyway, but if you go to cmar's profile page and click on "More...", then there are two links to her site outside of MTS, and one says adult Sims 3 mods. Her adult stuff is there.
You can also find it on MATY, but I suggest not asking there but look for yourself. MATY is not a good place to ask for things without searching the site first.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:23 AM
Thing is, I don't think that we're allowed to link to adult stuff here directly, and you're posting in the wrong section anyway, but if you go to cmar's profile page and click on "More...", then there are two links to her site outside of MTS, and one says adult Sims 3 mods. Her adult stuff is there.
You can also find it on MATY, but I suggest not asking there but look for yourself. MATY is not a good place to ask for things without searching the site first.

Thank you, thats all that i really asked for lol. A detailed explanation which helped. I know im in the wrong section, i dont use MTS for the forums ever. But thanks again.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#11 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:51 PM
As everyone of you well knows, since you attentively read the site rules, MTS is a PG13 forum. We cannot allow discussions about 18+ content here. So the ones who are 18+ are welcome to visit our sister site Sexy Sims and discuss such content there.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: no 18+ stuff here, please