Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Night Racer : 5th Feb 2013 at 1:33 AM.
Default Lunatec Club table lamp only has one texture subset.
so im going on a frenzy of lamp recolors and next on my list is the Lunatec lamp, but it only lists "shade" in both Wizards and regular SimPE. This is strange to me because I tried to recolor it before, gave it a cobalt shade and a black base, and they both showed up, but the black base was flawed. But it was there. Now I cant get it at all and the game catalog only has one row of icons not 2 like most of the other lamps. I took the texture and slapped a color on top of the whole image, saved and this is all I got ingame

Which looks awesome, and id love to do the rest, but I just hate the default metal bases. Would this have anything to do with the 3 hidden bases that Numor fixed with the CEP? Mmmm...
There is a thread with a similar/the same problem here, and HL said if you want to recolor the base you need the fix, but I have the fix for this lamp and im still having issues.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=488068
Edit: Vimpse on Tumblr sent me a picture of her Object Workshop window, and she gets the two boxes for the base and shade textures, base has all 4 metals and shade just has the yellow shade, where I just get shade with all 4. now im really confused. I have the latest SimPE