Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 7:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Uninstalling Custom Houses?
I downloaded a few custom houses for the first time recently (and I'm not sure if it was after this or a different modding session) and my game has stopped responding on startup now. When I start it, all I get is a black screen. For the course of the day I have been able to close out of the game, start it up, and hope for the best that it loads, but now it won't start at all, and I can't even install any new mods because when I hit 'Install', I get a black loading screen as well. I think it might have to do with some of the houses that I downloaded, but a few of them are already in a town. I doubt there is anyone living in them yet, but I'm not sure what will happen if I uninstall them. I don't want to jack up my neighborhood anymore than it already is, ya know?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 3:52 PM
Have you tried the steps in this guide? Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki Simply test (without saving) to see if any of the steps help or solve the issue.