Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 4:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default New Games won't load fully
Hello, I recently started modding and after i had a bunch of mods, my game started really messing up, it started refusing to save and then new games wouldn't start up, which is the problem i am currently faced with, the game just doesnt fully load, there is about a centimeter left of the bar before it completely stops, i have tried leaving it overnight to see if its just taking forever, but even that didn't work.
I have tried everything, deleting every file even related to sims 3 and reinstalling (I have attempted reinstalling about 6 times by now) but im still faced with the same problem!
I have googled it and nothing i tried has helped.
I know my computer meets the requirements, when i first got the game i could run it pretty well on medium-high settings.
can anyone help here?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 2:21 PM
This isn't a system specs issue, it's a custom content issue. Try the steps in this guide Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki and also Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki