Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 3:31 AM
Default Accessory mesh- Not sure what's gone wrong?
I downloaded an accessory a while ago and noticed that it doesn't show up in my game at all. The recolors and mesh file are all in the folder and appear whole but I get an error if I try to link the mesh to a recolor. Something to do with the mesh having too many files (It's an all ages accessory). Is there something I can do to fix this? Is there a way to get past the error?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 2:42 PM
Can you tell us what the accessory is? From my experience, if I have trouble with meshes/recolours, it's because I don't have the original textures the mesh is slaved to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 10:27 PM
The accessory is a head cover, textured to look like the 'Cores' from portal. they use GeneralZoi's head sphere mesh. I hope that can help.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkstar0196
The accessory is a head cover, textured to look like the 'Cores' from portal. they use GeneralZoi's head sphere mesh. I hope that can help.

:/ From a quick search, I see people CAN retexture this - so I'm assuming there is nothing wrong with their files. Only solution I can think of is to redownload the mesh + an outside recolour, and then see what happens in bodyshop :/
Sorry, I really don't know where to go from there -_-