Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:12 PM
Default Sims 2 floating in air
I know this should be posted under "Animation & ANIM Files" but there isn't a "Post New Thread" button on that page. This page is the only place I can find the button.

I've been making several multiple poses pose boxes. I have a working knowledge with SimPE and Milkshape.

Earlier this month I created a box with 7 poses in it, 4 of which the Sims is kneeling down. If you check the attached pic the first Sims is correct. But now the same pose is raised, as you can see with the second Sims. All of the kneeling poses in this box is floating. In SimPe, under "Root-trans"-z=524. I changed it to 100 but there was no difference in height, it didn't lower down with the lower setting.

I'm using a HP Window's 7 PC, SimPE 0.72.1.33855 Alpha, and Milkshape 3D 1.8.4.

I have tried to seach for posting on this site about floating sims but the search results gives me everything BUT what I am looking for. The closest thing I can find are postings about floating heads, not the same thing I was looking for (this site's search option is not too accurate, basically useless).

Any ideas out there?
Screenshots
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:13 AM
Is it the same animation? If not, are the two animations linked to the same block/node in the CRES? Feel free to attach your files to this thread if you would like someone to look at them in more depth.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Is it the same animation? If not, are the two animations linked to the same block/node in the CRES? Feel free to attach your files to this thread if you would like someone to look at them in more depth.

They are the same file, same pose, same pose box. Here's the file.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  003tying.rar (1.1 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 7:39 PM
Well, it seems that I have stumped the support here. It's been over a month since I posted this and no real attempts of help.