Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 11:18 PM
ISO a clue..
I am an *absolute* Arabian horse fanatic. I also love authenticity and culture.

I would like to try my hand at creating a variety of tack for Arabians as I cannot find much in the way of Arab horse tack, and would like to improve a great Arab mane w/bridle path I found.

::A favorable mention, I love the native tack that Jalal Straight Egyptian Arabians displays on their horses::

I went to the Arab show yesterday and brought back a handout that shows different types of Arab tack.

I need to know what tools (such as Blender, S3PE.. idk) I need to create the tack (and mane) and make it functional in S3. I don't have S2, S1 nor can I afford S4 atm. ((I am reluctant to sort thru the many related posts due to the way I see. My 'fine tuning' as I call it - which partly means reading lines of text is difficult as my eyes don't focus on the same line.))

I sincerely appreciate any/all assistance in directing me to completion in these tasks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th May 2014 at 6:46 PM
Default ISO... a clue
Quote: Originally posted by Only_Ultim8
I am an *absolute* Arabian horse fanatic. I also love authenticity and culture.

I would like to try my hand at creating a variety of tack for Arabians as I cannot find much in the way of Arab horse tack, and would like to improve a great Arab mane w/bridle path I found.

::A favorable mention, I love the native tack that Jalal Straight Egyptian Arabians displays on their horses::

I went to the Arab show yesterday and brought back a handout that shows different types of Arab tack.

I need to know what tools (such as Blender, S3PE.. idk) I need to create the tack (and mane) and make it functional in S3. I don't have S2, S1 nor can I afford S4 atm. ((I am reluctant to sort thru the many related posts due to the way I see. My 'fine tuning' as I call it - which partly means reading lines of text is difficult as my eyes don't focus on the same line.))

I sincerely appreciate any/all assistance in directing me to completion in these tasks.

I would like help in creating my own mods for horses in S3.