Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2014 at 5:03 PM Last edited by shmovese : 24th May 2014 at 6:11 PM. Reason: [solved]
Default [solved] how do i add more presets for CAS for an accessory (socks)
hi first i only have basic knowledge on how to use S3OC + S3PE - so dont expect too much okay. lately i made better texture of some socks that were made for females by jinglestarck http://jinglestartk.blogspot.de/201...utie-socks.html and cause they turned out quite well id like my male nerds to have some superhero socks too. i choosed a pair for males to edit - opened it in S3PE and exported the texture, tweaked it and imported it back to override the old IMG file. but then i realized that the female package had more "presets" more IMGs that i improved - the male socks sadly not. how can i add more IMGs to the package to put the other textures on. or do i have to do it with CTU? i know how to create thumbnails but that kowledge did not bring me far with these socks. Thank you for reading this, and if you know what i should do (i know you guys are smart) please tell me

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 22nd May 2014 at 10:04 PM
You should be able to add more presets with CTU or TSRW. You can't do it with s3pe, at least not easily - it requires setting up an XML to describe the textures and adding it to the CASP.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2014 at 10:38 AM
thank you cmarNYC. i already had this feeling its not a feature of S3PE ;-) okay than i know now where to start. thank you!

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>