Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 10:38 AM
Default Changing faces
Hello,

I'm not sure if it's really a bug. When my Sim comes to the next age (young adult to adult) he suddenly looks like this:

The problem with the hairstyle I could solve.

I have downloaded the first Sim and changed something in CAS. The second Sim is original by EA. I do not have the problem with all Sims some do not change at all if they grow up. But I have the problem with the male Sims.

Of course, I realize that the appearance changes in age, but so massive? Do your Sims look as old as they get older?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 10:46 AM
The main thing is probably the drop of the mouth, but that, I think is how it works, unfortunately.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
The main thing is probably the drop of the mouth, but that, I think is how it works, unfortunately.

Yes, this is the main thing. Female Sims look like this:

Substantially better.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
He aged. Yeah, it happens to all of us in real life too. The nasal creases, the crow's feet... ahhh...

Sim looks as if he starved
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 2:09 PM
One Euro Mutt made a slider that fixs it. It's called Mouth Height. It works for child, teen, adult and elder sims, since they are the ones affected by this issue.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
One Euro Mutt made a slider that fixs it. It's called Mouth Height. It works for child, teen, adult and elder sims, since they are the ones affected by this issue.

Thank you very much!!