Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 3:03 PM
Default Where can I find Multi-PT Mods that still include the original PT?
So I had forgotten that all Abduction Babies will have the same father/grandfather/whatever and wanted to look into a Multi-PT mod. But the Caveat is I already have some Original/Default PT Sims running around and I'd rather not have to start the Neighborhood over from scratch to avoid corrupting those Abduction Babies Family tree and thus the neighborhood.

So I was wonder if there are Any Multi-PT mods that still have the Maxis Default in the rotation, but also others so you can get a-non 3 Gens Later Incest Hybrid Community (Right I think after Cousins Suddenly they can all get together again.)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:26 PM
If you can't find one, making your own is really easy and fun. Instructions here: https://simgaroop.dreamwidth.org/39709.html

You would just make 3 PT's in bodyshop instead of 4. When you put their GUIDS in the multi-pt hack template, you would use the original Maxis PT's GUID for the 4th PT (0x2E17B9FC). After reading the tutorial, you'll understand what I just said.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 11:53 AM
Hopefully this isn't breaking any rules type things about Necroposting since I'm the OP, but it says in that tutorial they hadn't figured out how to make it work with Geneticized Skins and eyes, anyone ever figure that out? I was thinking of going a bit goofy with it and basing the PTs on the Aliens from a TV series People of Earth, It had the Grays, Lizard People, and these Legolas looking aliens, similar to the Castithans from Defiance. Since Greys would be sort of out of the range of The Sims I'd probably make a second PT besides the default one. Point being I'd like the Lizard People and Legolas looking guys using geneticized skin so the hybrids aren't always Lizardy scalely or suuuper pale.