Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#376 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 4:14 PM
Advertisement
Scholar
#377 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 5:44 PM
juhhmi: I love that bridge. Very awesome.
Mad Poster
#378 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 5:48 PM
Juhhmi, that bridge looks so pretty.
Test Subject
#379 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:10 AM
Thank you frankokomando and crocobaura! I forgot to mention that the double-sided floor is from Dwelliford and low fence from Cyclonesue.
Test Subject
#380 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:08 AM
Cool! it's so awesome!
Test Subject
#381 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 6:30 AM
Thank you ArianaPinkKisses! By the way, it has been published at TSR.
Instructor
#382 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:24 PM
A very nice lot once again, juhhmi! Though unfortunately me and TSR don't agree with eachother. You really should consider uploading your lots to MTS; I'm sure many people here, including me, would really love and appreciate the work you put into them!
Test Subject
#383 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 3:53 PM Last edited by juhhmi : 6th Oct 2012 at 4:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ella_in_wonderland
A very nice lot once again, juhhmi! Though unfortunately me and TSR don't agree with eachother. You really should consider uploading your lots to MTS; I'm sure many people here, including me, would really love and appreciate the work you put into them!

Thank you! Yes, I'm aware of the bad sides of TSR. I've been just too lazy to upload to two sites... I'll try it now with my Emperor's Palace.

edit: Oh, yeah... I remembered that the problem was with the pay content which I earned with Kudos... Those items play quite an important role with my building(s).

I was inspired by Simcity 4 and built a forge:
Theorist
#384 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 6:39 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright's Millard House under construction.
I should be getting the rest of the EPs, as well as all but one (Holiday Stuff Pack) SPs in the mail by the end of this week, after which I'll hopefully have a few more doors and windows available to use in finishing this. I've never used CC for anything, but I think eventually I'll have to in order to do things like this justice.

It's the building in my avatar.
<<<<----------
Helptato
#385 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 5:21 PM Last edited by Sparklycookie : 16th Oct 2012 at 5:37 PM.
Fantastic houses everyone!

Christmas Tree Cafe

See the inside

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#386 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 7:14 PM
So I have been meaning to post my houses FOREVER, I just have been lazy.

After I saw how this house turned out I had to post it, I just love it so much. Now that I have posted it I can get some feedback. I am by no means talented, I just happened into a very nice design.

2 Bedroom
2 Bath

It is a small house design preferably it would have just a few my squares in the backyard, but I had to decide smaller then I want or larger. The bathrooms are nothing special which is why I did not take a picture of them.

The family I am currently playing has a boy and a girl, which is why the kids room is designed like that.

I really LOVE the outside I think it looks so appealing, I could take a thousand pics of it and everyone of them would be awesome.

I would love opinion on the layout, building or taking pics, or whatever else you guys can think of.

BTW I did not put much effort into the picture taking process,
Instructor
#387 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 3:22 PM Last edited by ella_in_wonderland : 21st Oct 2012 at 8:09 PM.

A medieval peasant famer's cottage

A townhouse by the harbour
Test Subject
#388 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:19 PM
You all have built very nice and diverse houses!

Here is something Halloween special from me:
Archeologist Viktor Farvext once moved to this medieval house with his family. The history of the house was far more interesting than thought, and the secrets beneath the ground became an obsession to him. After his family had escaped from the house, he burned himself with the most important notes.

Custom content in pictures by Windkeeper, BeOSBoxBoy and Cyclonesue.
Top Secret Researcher
#389 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 3:37 AM
Building a house for Arwin Beaker and Snipe Grunt to live in after graduation.

I only have the front of the house done so far. Inside is still under construction.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#390 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 5:42 PM
RobinĀ“s nest (magnum p.i.)

Field Researcher
#391 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 12:00 AM
Fivey, that house is gorgeous! I've never been able to really create a house as beautiful and realistic as that!
Field Researcher
#392 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 3:29 PM
King kamehameha club (Magnum p.i.)

Field Researcher
#393 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:17 PM
Island Hoppers (Magnum p.i.)

Test Subject
#394 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 5:35 PM
Default my old house :)
hope u will like it

Field Researcher
#395 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 5:48 PM
Mister I really like your house!

Consider decorating it inside and uploading it.
Test Subject
#396 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MAB-2000
Mister I really like your house!

Consider decorating it inside and uploading it.

TNX a lot. i am new in here so need to learn a little about site and upload etc i will upload soon. tnx!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#397 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 9:58 PM
This is a nice looking house, I would do as Mab suggests and furnish and decorate it. You might find it better to post in the Creator Feedback Forum here http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=611 Kaz
Test Subject
#398 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 7:10 PM
new modern house, hope u will like it

[url=http://postimage.org/]

Helptato
#399 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:27 AM
Amazing lots from everyone!

Here's 10 Mountain Way

Floorplans:

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#400 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:17 PM
Lovely pictures everyone, you have built great houses!

Please all remember that there is a sticky post at the top of this forum with posting rules- you should post only 4 images in-line, and link to the rest. Thank you!
Page 16 of 40