Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:15 PM
Default CAW recolors
I noticed a problem with my Caw recolors and would like to ask If this is a normal occurence or If I did something wrong. The problem is that when I open the game and choose the world with the recolored objects save and then go to main menu and start playing another world it will have the objects recolored too. And to make it appear correctly I have to quit the game and start it again. Is it normal?

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:19 PM
Yes. But this is an EA bug, nothing wrong with your recolours. You need to quit the game completely and restart in order to get rid of recolours or weather modifications (most of the times).
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:50 PM
Thank you very much for the quick answer Vincent. Its a bit troublesome that there is nothing to be done about this because I am not sure how people will react to blue trees in sunset valley but at least the waterfalls stay normal in other towns

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 4:00 PM
You may want to include that information in the world description so that people know they would have to quit in between playing different saves. And I think blue trees would look lovely in most worlds :-D
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 3:24 AM
I think I read somewhere that it helps to clear the caches in between games to completely get rid of tree / rabbit hole recolors, etc. Maybe just suggest to downloaders that they should quit the game and clear caches before changing to another world to play. I doubt most people will mind at all.