Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2016 at 3:07 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Camera glitch sims 2?
when i try to rcord, my videos come out like this ( see picture) im using sims 2 super collection on mac. whats wrong? please help, im trying to make a tv show but obviously cant with this happening
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2016 at 10:09 PM
Hi there Divajools, what is your graphics card?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2016 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MileyTheSimmer
Hi there Divajools, what is your graphics card?

i dont know what that means lol whats a graphics card?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th May 2016 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by divajools
i dont know what that means lol whats a graphics card?

This is what to do.

Go to the Apple Menu on the far left of your screen and then choose "About this Mac" and read the line where it begins with Graphics

The info you want is next to the bottom line where it lists your Serial Number.

Copy what it says and post it here in this thread.

Mine says Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB, for example.

Also I can create video just fine in The Sims 2 Super Collection with my iMac. In the Movies folder that is located inside The Sims 2 folder, you will find files like this: movie000.mov that should open with and play fine in QuickTime Player, this one does for example.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th May 2016 at 2:02 AM Last edited by maxon : 18th May 2016 at 2:03 AM. Reason: sorry - wrong info
deleted

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th May 2016 at 2:36 AM
Graphic card- the part on your computer that lets you see pretty pictures on your screen.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th May 2016 at 1:23 PM
it says Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB for my graphics
and i can record and play movies but when i play them for the whole duration of the video it shows just those lines moving around
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th May 2016 at 4:29 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 19th May 2016 at 4:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by divajools
it says Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB for my graphics
and i can record and play movies but when i play them for the whole duration of the video it shows just those lines moving around

I checked the Aspyr web page and it says that your Graphics Card is Supported, so I don't know exactly what might be the problem.

You might want to test it without any sort of Custom Content, so as to make sure it not some kind of MOD that is causing you to have problems.

I am wondering if it is something to do with your Graphics Card, but I don't really know.

I suggest that you might want to check with Aspyr Support. I am listing the info on how to contact them.

Check to make sure that it is not some sort of custom content as Aspyr doesn't help with sort of issue.

Contact Aspyr Support at http://support.aspyr.com or via email at [email protected]. They’ll be happy to help in any way they can, I am fairly certain as I have had good results with them on the occasions that I contacted them.