Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 6:09 PM
Longest without sleep was 35ish hours with contact lenses - I ended up regretting this. Then I had about an long nap and stayed up for another 10 until my parents yelled at me to go tp sleep cos it was late. However over the last few years that all nighters are much more comfortable with glasses instead of lenses
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 3:35 AM
Longest I've ever gone without sleep... 37 hours. I was visiting friends in Australia, and I can't sleep on planes, so.... yeah. Once you include flight times, layovers, car rides etc, that resulted in me being awake for 27 hours straight. To this day, I still don't know how I ever done that!

Longest I've ever slept was 18 hours. That was the same trip as the 37 hour marathon. Landed, booked into the hotel, had something to eat & drinkk, had a shower and then slept for 18 hours. XD
Scholar
#28 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Are you saying that those are not good ways to stay awake?

Usually smoking makes me sleepy, didn't know you could use it to keep yourself from falling asleep.
Scholar
#29 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 9:22 PM
I wake up very early in the mornings, usually 07:00 to 08:00 - even on weekends.
I once had a rollicking for waking up at 12:35 because I NEVER usually sleep that long!!!!

I go to sleep now at 23:00 - 23:30 depending on how tired I am.

-I've never actually had an allnighter, only because I have anger issues, and you KNOW how annoying it is to get up in the morning disgruntled from a bad sleep

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 11:52 PM
This may sound weak, but it was only about 40 hours during a Metal Gear Solid marathon a few weeks back.
Alchemist
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:16 PM
The longest I have gone without sleep is 72 hours and we was drinking and watching movies and talking a load of random stuff by the end of it.But I still only slept 7 hours after that which is weird my body seems to be able to handle not having sleep

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:48 PM Last edited by Graveyard Snowflake : 26th Sep 2014 at 11:06 PM.
I only stay up on sleepovers. Even then it's only to 1:00-2:00 am.
EDIT: I think my new record is somewhere around 3:00 am. Other than that I sleep all night, sometimes to 11:00 am. Right now I only sleep to somewhere around 8-9 am.
EDIT2: The times listed above are recents, the longest I stayed up was during an overnight flight to Poland and I stayed up all night.
Theorist
#33 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:13 PM
The longest I've gone without sleep is around 23 hours. I've done this several times too. It's usually for a silly reason...like doing a marathon of a television series on the weekends.

The longest I've slept is around 10 hours, but I was sick at the time. Normally, I can't sleep for more than 6 1/2 - 7 hours. My body clock is pretty set, so I don't fight it.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#34 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:34 AM
The longest I've gone without is an entire week. The longest I've slept is 24 hours.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:00 PM
Default 19
I went to this sale at 5 am and I had to get up at 2:30, and to make matters worse I stayed up late the night before!
I didn' t sleep for nineteen hours!
Inventor
#36 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:29 PM
Without sleep, like 26 hours.

Longest sleep, if you count very short intervals of being awake to have a drink and use the toilet, about 40+ hours. I was very depressed and my partner had to go away so I just slept the entire weekend to avoid hurting myself or doing something... Stupid.

But if you only count like a flat out sleep without any waking up, then around 18 hours.
Scholar
#37 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:28 PM
30-something hours. I was working on a comic, and had a deadline, so I had to pull an allnighter.
I've had several allnighters, but this one was pretty intense. Had to finish 4 colored full pages in a night.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Banned
#38 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 4th Oct 2014 at 2:10 PM. Reason: Listing sleepytime
Near 1AM. I was watching the FLOB-athon of 2013. Dad was home from pub, and I went to the toilet, I think. He got up, and asked me what I was doing. I said I couldn't sleep. Besides, by midnight GMT, FLOB-athon was over. It was fun.

EDIT: I was ill. It was 6PM GMT. I lied down in bed. I slept for 12-13 hours.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:51 PM
48 hour without sleep, organizing an event..... if your not counting short sleep its 2 week, only sleep 2-3 hour/day doing assignment, longest sleep 18 hour
Mad Poster
#40 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:16 PM
Without: 50 hours during second semester in September 2013, because when you are a perpetual student, sleep is a luxury.
Slept: 16 hours under sedatives

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#41 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:36 AM
Longest Without Sleep: Probably about 30-35 hours. It's happened a couple of times, but I don't think I've done more than that. Like ohthatsimchick, I can't sleep on planes, so that's been part of the reason. For another time, it was because my mom was sick (she got better, but it was a stressful time).

Longest I've Slept: Probably around 11-12 hours.
Page 2 of 2