Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 8:23 PM
Moved all the bin Sims in and Cyd Roseland is getting first kisses from left, right and centre
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:29 PM
Acting as consulting genealogist to the Sims. Some are surprised to find out they're related to the richest family in the neighbourhood or the shadier ex-vampire family, and two oddballs find out they are actually related to each other, descendants of the first custom-made Sims in Veronaville. (I'm glad I've got a family tree of them all - I get really confused - eg how does someone with the surname Monty not actually be a Monty? Answer: through adoption. Oh, I forgot.)
Inventor
#78 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:00 PM
Trying to set up a new hood. It's going to take ages and I don't know if I have the motivation to see it through. I've built a clothes shop, food shop and a bar, and made a house "template" to plop down when I need more families. Now I just have to get a move on with my custom townies!
Mad Poster
#79 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 4:28 AM
I've been hanging around the forums (and scaring the general discussion with spider pics). I need to cut down my CC so my game doesn't take ages to load, to the point where I can't be bothered.
Mad Poster
#80 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:02 AM
i'm playing through an SSU subrotation, and adding three new lots - the Bubbler Art Center, the Campus Science Center, and the Campus Health Center. I'm really pleased with the Art Center, wish I had more sciency stuff to put into the science center (an awful lot of it is just deco, which i disapprove of), and am not quite sure what I"m putting in the Health Center. But I need one, because I've mentioned it in the story more than once. They have an awesome birth control clinic, and decide when an illness is rampant enough to warrant quarantines and limits on gatherings.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#81 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 4:40 PM
Sadly, nothing much. My life is so chaotic right now that it's hard for me to play my favorite addiction. I wait for the moment when I can spend a little more time with my SImmies.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
I dont really play the game - I just love to create the settings for a game, making themed neighbourhoods. As of right now I'm making a Wild West town, building and adding families to the houses. And when I'm done searching for doable downloads I have been trying to make easy recolours for the first time ever to match my theme. Its alot of work

For the past week I have made: The Butchers house, Cheeseshop, Saloon, Sheriffs Office, Barbershop, Tailorshop, a nice appartment building for 4 working girls, Blacksmith, Bank, Town Hall, Bakery and a big farm - and lots more to come, for instance The Undertaker, General Store, Post and telegraph office, Weaponsmith, Railway station, Hotel, Watermill, Church and allso a native area ect.

Nice surgestions for downloads or just western themed projects would be nice

Have a nice day y'all :D
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 8:43 AM
It's getting kinda weird in my Pleasantview... only because I had to restart because UC can't see my old neighborhoods... I've redone my three families; Angela Pleasant and Thomas Singleton, Lilith Pleasant and Danny Donovan, and Marty Singleton and Melissa Donovan (The Singletons and Donovans are my own creations)..

They've all graduated University and are in top level jobs, and have starting having kids - Angela got cheesecaked and Melissa has the Fertility trait, so she had twins.

Ya see, before, Angela had twin girls - Terry the neat-freak redhead and Samantha, the kind-hearted mentally dubious blonde. Melissa had three children - Shannon, Christopher, and Kevin. Now, Angela had twins - Terry, a blonde girl, and Chris, a blonde boy (I think; they're still babies). Melissa's kids in this game were twin girls, whom I named Samantha and Shannon; who each have their "predecessor's hair color.

What's messing with my mind is that kids who were once cousins, are now siblings, and vice versa. Lilith hasn't actually gotten pregnant yet.
Page 4 of 4