Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 7:43 PM
Default Tunic make my Sim disapear! O.o
I need help with this tunic please!
Is really strange because sometimes the Sim disappears when he wear this Tunic...
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Medieval Doublets for teens Conversion.rar (1.91 MB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:29 PM
I know why this is i think.
You made a sims3pack with TSRW and installed it with the downloadmanager?
After testing it ingame you updated/edited your WRK file and extracted and installed the file again with the manager but forgot to uninstall the previous installed one first.
Am i right?
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:31 PM
Thanks for responding!
I made this in TSRW as a sims3pack and then I use the Sims3Pack Multi Installer to make a package file, then I put in mods/package file.
Sorry my bad English...I hope you understand.
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:20 PM
you didn't update the package after?
I had this 2 times, once becos i forgot to delete the package and caches before reinstalling the updated one.
2nd time was a corrupt texture file
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:49 PM
I'm going to try repeat all again, thanks!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 1:40 AM
I had this same issue with some hat accessories made in TSRW. Like Base said, when I updated the package files, I forgot to clear the caches. another thing I noticed was that with TSRW, sometimes when you open a save project file (.wrk) it will have an error with loading all the textures/meshes. So, you have to go back and make sure all of your files are in workshop.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 11:17 AM
Thanks