Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 2:15 PM
Default Expansion Packs: How they compare
If there's already a thread like this, I apologize. I searched for "expansion" and "compare" and found nothing. D:

If this is in the wrong forum, mai bad. The constant inhalation of cat hair may be doing something to impair my judgment.

How do the expansion packs compare when stacked against each other? While you might think X is the best EP of all, how does Expansion Q compare to Expansion Z? Are they even comparable?

Currently, I'm most interested in hearing comparisons between Generations and Late Night, but any and all comparisons are interesting.

I only have Ambitions, so it's hard for me to answer the question I'm posing, but I have read reviews and peoples' threads. I enjoy RPGs, but from what I read on World Adventures, it sounds a bit too RPGy for me. Ambitions strikes a balance between RPG/guided play and open-ended play, I think - with the investigator career, you're directed to do complete a series of steps for each case you get, but some of the other careers, like being a stylist or an architect require you to complete jobs with certain requirements, but give you more freedom in how you go about completing them.

Check out my new blog - I Think My Cat Is An Alien
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 3:30 PM