Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 11:53 PM
Default Lycan & Zombie skintones for Sims 3?
This is just a random question for all the creators out there....First off I want to express my gratitude to all of you for your hard work....the creations are amazing and for people like me it's a godsend because I can't create anything for TS3...Anyway....

Are any of you thinking about creating non-default werewolf or zombie skins for TS3? I fell in love with a Lycan & zombie skintone that Navatsea created,(Hopefully I spelled the creator name correctly) and was wondering if anyone was working on making something similar? I'm currently making a supernatural/Fantasy household, and there aren't any werewolf skins out there that I can see. Any help or point me in the right direction would be fantastic! Again...thank you all so much for your awesome creations.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:34 AM
I think you missed half a sentence - the bit about "could you give me any pointers about making them myself?". This is the Create forum, after all.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: No requests, except those for help. ;)