Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 12:53 PM
Default My question has to deal with Black Sims or African Sims
I have to ask a simple question and I will like no one to take offense. My question has to deal with black Sims or African Sims. Where do you get them? I know when you google it you could only find hair and pictures of a few African American family but I would not mind have a balance community of Sims living in my world that look close to my world. I hope you guys have some sites I am get board of look for needle in the hay .
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 2:08 PM
At 1st.. I thought you're trying to make TS3 great again.., build wall or something..

I think the fastest way to do that is make and/or add them from CAS to the world in edit town
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 2:22 PM
There used to be a post at the sims 3 forums that would come up if you searched something like multicultural or realistic ethnicity or something along those lines into google. It was this whole archive of page after page of Sims of different ethnicities some well made some eh...not so much. I went looking for it myself awhile ago but haven't been able to find it. But maybe you should type some keywords into your browser and see if you don't have better luck? If you managed to find it I remember there were quite alot to choose from not an endless supply mind you but still, I doubt you'd need more than 20 or so to fill out a town.
#4 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 10:19 PM
@dailycard I have African American Sim in my upload, if you need it. He's one of my favorite Sims creation I made.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=523134

GnatGoSplat has accurate Oprah Winfrey Sim.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=465311

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland