Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 7:51 AM Last edited by lazzybum : 23rd Apr 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Got help through PM
Default Deleting recolor files from a package (solved)
Hi all,

So I've been wanting to edit the bathtub from this set:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/326755

Thing is, all of its recolors and mesh is included in one file. How do I go about deleting the recolors, and leaving just one? I'm not too great with Simpe, so I tried just deleting the texture files but the recolors are technically still there.

Also, I did my own recolor that I want to replace the main textures, do I just build dxt to replace, or are there more steps?

To make it more clear, the current file has mesh+(lets say 8) recolors. I'd like to get rid of the recolors and just leave mesh with one main texture. Then replace the texture with my own, like a clean white one.

Any pointers to how to do this is helpful! I guess this is more of a SimPE question, but I thought this was the closest category Dx

Thanks!

---
Got help through PM;
To delete the recolors, you have to delete the TXTR, TXMT, & MMAT for them, not just TXTR! lol
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd May 2013 at 1:32 AM
Have you found a solution? would be grateful
Site Helper
#3 Old 23rd May 2013 at 1:56 AM
The original post has the answer.