Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 7:33 PM
Default Disney's Frozen Challenge
Disney’s Frozen Challenge

Original Challenge found at: http://modthesims.info/t/521419

Note: The life stages in each part are merely suggestions. If you would like to complete the Young Adult and Adult stages while the sim is a Young Adult, go for it!
*It is optional for your characters to have jobs. Having them would make the challenge more difficult if you would like to play that way.

Characters: Elsa, Anna, King and Queen, Hans, Kristoff

1. Elsa
a. Must begin as a child
b. Must be a witch
c. Must have the Good and Loves the Cold traits. The rest are up to you

2. Anna
a. Must begin as a chld
b. Must be human
c. Must have the Clumsy and Hopeless Romantic traits

3. King and Queen
a. Must be adults
b. Must have the family oriented trait

Stage 1: The Sky is awake, so I’m awake, so we have to play! (Child life stage)

Goals:
1. Make Elsa and Anna become best friends.

Stage 2: We use to be best buddies and now we’re not. (Teen life stage)

At this point Elsa’s powers have become too strong. Her parents lock her into a separate room from Anna’s in order to protect both of their daughters. Make sure only the parents are allowed to go into Elsa’s room and she is not allowed out.

Goals:
1. Have Elsa begin learning about and using her powers as a witch
2. Have Elsa and Anna become acquaintances
3. Towards the middle of Elsa’s life stage, kill both of the parents. Have Anna take their graves to the graveyard.

Stage 3: It’s coronation day! (Young adult stage)

Have a party to celebrate Elsa’s coronation. At this point you may make the Hans character. He must have the irresistible and evil traits. You may not play Elsa during this part.

Goals:
1. Have Anna become the romantic interest of Hans
2. Don’t let anyone catch Elsa doing magic (if one person is in the room while she does magic you must continue the challenge. If nobody catches her you automatically win.)

If Elsa is caught doing magic:

You must move her as far away from the castle as possible and into her own ice castle. You may no longer play Elsa. At this point you may make a Kristoff character. Set the season to winter (testingcheatsenabled true and snow) for the eternal winter.

Goals:
1. Anna must successfully maintain her relationship with Hans while convincing Kristoff to join her on her quest to find Elsa. (Become friends with Kristoff)
2. Hans must become friends with Elsa. He may only visit the castle once a day and is only allowed 3 interactions before snowball kicks him out. He is not allowed to talk to Elsa on the phone. Hans may not go to the castle while Anna and Kristoff are there.
3. Anna must become friends with her sister again. You must visit her once but only once with Kristoff. Anna may only do 2 interactions with her sister before snowball kicks them out of the castle. Anna is not allowed to speak to Elsa on the phone. Anna is not allowed to go to the castle while Hans is there.

Stage 4: Beware the frozen heart. (Adult Stage)

Even after becoming friends with her sister Anna is unable to convince her to return to the castle. In a heated argument Elsa has struck Anna with an ice blast. Anna must hurry back home with Kristoff. Hans, on the other hand, has been successful in convincing Elsa. He returns Elsa to the castle only to lock her in the basement. Hans also locks Anna into Elsa’s bedroom.

Goals (these must be done in order but goals 2 and 3 may be done at the same time):
1. Hans becomes just friends with Anna (no longer a romantic interest). You may not play Hans after becoming just friends with Anna.
2. Have Elsa escape from the basement and reach Anna without Hans seeing her (they may not be in the same room as one another).* Hans is also the only one allowed to see Anna. You must reach Anna before Hans goes to see her.
3. Have Kristoff search for Anna and find her. You may not let Hans see Kristoff.* You must reach Anna before Hans goes to see her.
* If you would like to make this more difficult, consider making guards to roam the castle as well. They too are not allowed to see Elsa or Kristoff.
4. Have Elsa “apologize” to Anna for the ice blast. Become best friends with Anna again.
5. “Banish” Hans from the town.

You win if:
1. Elsa is not caught doing magic.
OR when
1. Anna becomes the romantic interest of Kristoff
2. Anna and Elsa become best friends
3. Elsa learns to control her powers (masters all of the witch abilities)
4. Elsa has no negative relationships

As always, please check out the original challenge post and feel free to adapt this one to suit your needs!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 5:05 AM
I love that movie. I will have to try the challenge.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 11:01 PM
This is an awesome challenge and I am going to try it when I get supernatural next week I'll post pictures later. Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 3:05 PM
Totally doing this challenge!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 5:41 PM
I have to do this challenge! I LOVE frozen! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 8:54 PM
I luv the film but, no offense, this challenge sounds a little boring. Very inventive, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by looloodoodoo12345
I luv the film but, no offense, this challenge sounds a little boring. Very inventive, though.

This has become one of my favorite films also haha, and if you love it so much I strongly encourage you to make your own version or modify this one so that it's not so boring for you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:27 PM
I can't do it idont have the expantions for 2 tratsV XD
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:25 PM
I love Frozen, (like you will NOT understand my love for Frozen) so I'm definitely going to try this. Sounds really fun ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:14 PM
seems fun