Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 10:36 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 17th Jan 2011 at 6:11 AM.
Default What did I do wrong with this clothing? Other than attempt to mesh...
Clearly I did something wrong, but I have no idea what as I'm new to clothing meshing. And I've been working on this stupid thing for quite a while now...

If you can't tell, the black isn't supposed to be there at the bottom of the pants, and when I put a shorter shirt on him there's a noticeable gap.

Help?

Okay I don't know what I did wrong, other than failing, but using TSR Workshop fixed it. *shrugs*
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  clearlynotworking.rar (461.3 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Description: failure
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 11:51 AM
did you make the pants shorter at the top? and sometimes when i change category of the clothing (in CTU) from for example body to top some of the body parts disapear. the black lines at the bottom are likely to be caused by the textures, you can edit the texture to get rid of the black. remember to edit the mask too to make the recolourable areas.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 9:21 AM
Yeah I fixed the pants, they were too short at the top. Using CTU failed when creating these pants, I don't know what I did wrong while using it, but clearly something.