Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 3:57 AM
Why does the little pop up not show up sometimes
When Clean Installer opens to down load you get a little pop up indicating down loading complete then you click install ,well some times this little thingy won't pop up,what does this mean?Is it o.k. to still click install and i have in the recent past,is this the empty files i keep finding in my clean installer?So lately if this pop up don't show up i just close it,trying to avoid empty packages.What should i do ?

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:54 AM
Could you please elaborate- I'm not sure what you mean by download, the Clean Installer does not download.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:52 PM
Clean Installer has a built in unrar and uzip so yes it does download and they always are where they should be in my downloads folder.So maybe it is one of these that is not working at times?

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:23 PM
Do you perhaps mean the QXpress Installer?