Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#526 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:49 PM
Ian raised an eyebrow and acted like he didn't hear her whispering. "I don't know, I'll have to think about it". He knew that would be the answer to drive her crazy, and she was cute when she was annoyed.

--------------------

Katie smiled and fell asleep with Joie. When she woke up, the bus had stopped at the airport. She sat up and looked at Joie, who was still sleeping, facing the window. She smiled and leaned in, kissing the skin below his ear near his neck to make him jump.

Mission accomplished.

"Hey, we're at the airport." She said with a smile.

He said something about she was going to pay for that. She smiled. "I hope so." She flirtaciously replied.
Advertisement
#527 Old 19th May 2008 at 6:49 PM
Ian smiled and kissed his girlfriend before they got into the airport.

-----------

Katie smiled, and helped Joie up after saying "Aw, you know I'm not that kinda girl." They walked off the bus and into the airport.
#528 Old 19th May 2008 at 9:22 PM
Ian smiled. "I love you, too." He said, putting an arm around her and enjoying her company.

Ian then saw Katie and Joie and faked being okay with his cousin being with a jerk like that.

-----------------------

Katie smiled at Joie and ruffled his hair. "There, fun." She said. They saw Ian and Georgie and Katie waved.
#529 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 3:28 AM
Ian smiled at Georgie. She always knew how to act around him to make him feel extremely happy. He put an arm around her and rested his chin on the top of her head. He could smell her shampoo, and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek.

----------------------

Katie smiled and spun so that she twirled around as if she and Joie had been dancing or something.

"Only half more fun." She said in a sarcastic tone with a smile. They found a place to get breakfast and sat down, sipping coffee and eating bagels.

They talked while finishing their breakfast and dropping off their luggage, the couple got on the plane, Ian and Georgie behind them. Katie went to the back of the plane and got two seats in the back. She put her carry on bag on the aisle seat, to make it look like it was taken.
#530 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:33 PM
Katie made a sympathetic face. "aw", she said, and leaned against him. She turned her head and kissed him long and softly. "Better?" She asked with a smile, feeling his hands go to her waist to pull her closer. She smiled wider, and cuddled close to him.

----------------

Ian smiled. "Well, if there's a problem I'll make sure you put your oxygen mask on first. Does that sound okay?" He asked, and sat with her, kissing her softly and loving her smile after he did so.
#531 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:45 PM
Katie noticed his real emotion-- anxious. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked. "You seem anxious." She said, sitting up. As the plane took off, she noticed him fumbling with his seatbelt. She helped him buckle it. "Are you afraid of flying?" She asked, not making fun of him, but sympathetic.

"aw, you are, aren't you?" She said, and smiled. She whispered something in his ear about the bathroom on the plane.

--------------------------

Ian smiled and they sat down. Soon, they were buckled in and Ian was placing small kissed on Georgie's neck and making her laugh quietly.
#532 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:31 PM
Katie hid her smile. "You're lying." She said, cuddling close to him. "C'mon, you can tell me. I'll tell you a secret."

----------

Ian heard Georgie's question and was going to mention that he loved her, but then she asked the question that made him feel like an a**.

"I thought I did." Ian answered truthfully.

Page 22 of 22