Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 10:10 AM
Default My Fanfic
Over this year I was wrote a fanfic based on a zombie survival game (The Last Stand if you heard of it) and decided to add it here too. Some of you might be interested in it, others won't like it and some people will just ignore it, but here it is anyway.

WARNING: This fanfic has gruesome detailing of violent scenes in it, if you are not mature enough for blood, gore and other stuff, including swearing, then I'd not advise reading this, really, don't read it if you are just like 12 years old, it might scare you or scar you, except if you feel like you're grown up enough, then go ahead, I warned you though.

Season 1:

Season 2:

Spoiler thingies so I won't clog everything up. Tell me what you think, on the forums of the game it is pretty liked but I'm interested in what you guys think of it. It's stil in work and I'll update the thread with new links for each new chapter written, I doubt I'll make a season 3 though.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 11:06 AM
XD love it
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 11:06 AM
It's excellent I love it