Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 8:45 PM
Default need help with windows 7 32-bit
it gives me an access dnied when i try to extracr it to the place where i want it to go and i am running under the admin. and it shows all the games i have installed but i dont know where to put it can someone plaz help me!
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 8:48 PM
Extract it? Do you mean install it? What file format are you working with?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM
well i'm working with all the formats because when i go into the folder it it only shows "base", "EP2", and support and a downloads folder i made not to mention when i exrtact it to that folder it says "access denied" :/
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:28 PM
Ok... could you start by telling us what, exactly, you are trying to do?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
shiny!
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:29 PM
It doesn't seem like you've downloaded a legal copy. Can you please take a screencap of what you are doing?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:31 PM
how do i take a screencap?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:35 PM
Press PrntScrn on your keyboard, then paste into a graphics program (Like Photoshop or Paint). Save that image, and attach it your post here.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:42 PM
i hate windows 7 it wont let me do anything even as to paste a pic
shiny!
retired moderator
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:52 PM
I have Windows 7 and print screen works just fine. From what you've described so far, I don't think there's any way you're trying to install a legal copy. No Sims game CD nor legal download has the subfolders you're describing. We cannot provide you support until you prove you have a legal copy of the game. So, I'm going to lock this and if you think you can provide proof pm me and I will unlock it.