Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 2:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unending Saving Screen after Editing a Lot
Just like the title says, whenever I save after editing a lot the saving screen essentially either freezes or just never ends the process of saving. I have left a savefile saving overnight and when I came back the next morning, IT WAS STILL SAVING.

I have NRASS Mastercontroller, Mastercontroller Cheats. Hybrid, Traveller, and Errortrap, as well as a mod that edits the mermaid Occult hunger motive and lets them be outside in the sun without the drying up moodlet, a mod for the canning station, as well as a mod for the Savvy Sellers collection, a mod that edits the energy for beds, a mod for the solar panel, severall mods for the witch occult, a mod for the maid and butler that makes them clean more, a mod that adds 24 more slots for the fish tank in High End lot Stuff, the gardener service mod, a mod for perfect honey, faster skill gain, a mod for the future Food Synthesizer, a mod that removes the sparkles from the Eye Candy Trait, no plant crying, no auto bloom, a few mods for the cowplant, mods that lengthens the life of plants 1000 days, sHoNi's Vampire Overhaul mod, Eco-Freindly Cars, more alchemy recipe's, stock fish and minor pets, drains spells and fairy magic less, as well as a mod that makes upgrading times take 30 minutes, as well as velocitygrass's add any lot size.

could some one help me here or has encountered this bug before, please post below?
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 2:38 PM
I personally encountered this while using buydebug to edit lots when I was playing in Lucky Palms. ; u ;
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 9:09 PM
If you have store fixes installed from MATY this will cause the problem you are describing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:25 PM
Some patterns installed as package files can also cause this.Have you downloaded any Custom Lots lately cause the pattern could have come with it.