Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 5:22 PM
What triggers it is *) being outside or *) using the telescope in your own garden.

I never EVAR saw a meteor before putting the meteor mod in so I was jumping of excitement when I finally got one, screaming "INCOMING!!". After some testing I tweaked the meteor mod to have an occasional meteor, approximately one every 3 or 4 weeks. Still no death and only had a singed barman until now though, she kept working as if nothing happened LOL
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#52 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:13 AM
I have a townie in my game that is permanently singed! I see him around town and through Twallan Story Progression and he's always singed! Hopefully it isn't genetic, he's having a baby soon XD
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebec17
I have a townie in my game that is permanently singed! I see him around town and through Twallan Story Progression and he's always singed! Hopefully it isn't genetic, he's having a baby soon XD

There is a bug with, or related to, Twallan's Master Controller or The Dresser. Anyway, I often use the MC to do Simple>Outfit to change outfit at will, or Advance>CAS Edit to edit CAS outfit. I notice that after a while, my outfits get "shifted". At 1 point, Swim outfit is wearing daily clothing, and Casual outfit wearing swimsuits. So it may be (and just maybe) his outfits got shifted and the Singed outfit's content fills into your Casual outfit. Singed, Naked are essentially just another outfit, only EA made it hard to edit.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Page 3 of 3