Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:16 PM
Default Invisible meshes
Hello everyone, i edited a top and i'm having a few issues with it.

The mesh has two parts, the EA nude torso and a top.

I tried three methods:
1- I used frankemesh to merge the two meshes into one, used meshtool kit to auto assign the bones (with ea nude top as reference), and imported to CTU. I dind't renumbered the mesh. Result: the EA nude top is invisible, and the edited top is not, here's a screenshot:

2- I regrouped both meshes in milkshape, to have only one geom file. Used meshtool kit to auto assign the bones (with ea nude top as reference), created morphs and renumbered the meshes. Imported to ctu. Result: The same as above.

3- Used meshtool kit to auto assign the bones (with ea nude top as reference), and created morphs to each of the two meshes separately. Renumbered the two meshes. Imported both meshes into CTU separately (lod0 and lod1 (edited top); and lod0_1 and lod1_1 (Ea nude top). Result: both are visible is Cas but only the nude top has a morphs. I double checked, and the edited top has bones assigns and the morphs are correct in milkshape. Screenshot:

No bumpmap on both, i added the morphs with meshtool kit.

Does anyone know what the problem might be, i'm i doing anything wrong? I've done mesh editing like this, and this never happened.

Thank you for your time