Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:50 AM
Tv and computer black out at Free Time
Hey All,

I had problems with all Tv and computers. Because all of the screen just black. But in my brother computers it show up. So do you know what is the problem and how to fix it? :confused:
PLEASE HELP!!!
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 12:26 PM
Hm... What do you mean in your brother computers? That might clarify something to me.
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 12:28 PM
It happens to me too, also, the tv screens just started fading away... Only damn frames are visible. :-/
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Torry the Squirrel
Hm... What do you mean in your brother computers? That might clarify something to me.

I think he meant in his brother's computer...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 1:12 PM
I think he means that the computers and TVs in his game no longer show a picture. xD

I don't have this problem, but my sister does. D; She only sees a blue flashing screen. Sadly I dunno a fix.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 1:15 PM
Hm... in the 9 hours I played the game, nothing like that ever happened. Maybe it's the Graphics card or the machine one is using? (Ie: Vista, XP...)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 4:47 PM
ATI 2000 and 3000HD series cards had an issue with this which was fixed in the patch:
http://thesims2.ea.com/update/getpa...3&languageCode=