Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 5:27 PM
Default OFB Fixes
Similar to AL Fixes this one is clashing with other hacks in my game and I wondered if it was still needed. I intend to test it, but thought I'd post first and see if anyone knows any of the answers.

These are the fixes:

ofbfixes.package

1. Servers no longer forget about a customer forever if interrupted by something after taking the customer's order: When the server resumes his
task, the customer will be delivered his ordered food.
2. Fixes catch-22 situation associated with trying to sign up at a bandatron
where you can't move to the bandatron unless you sign up but you can't sign
up or even go home unless you move to the bandatron.
3. Foods now respond to "Set Price of Type".
4. Reporters no longer spawn an erroneous "change wage" dialog.
5. Fixed "who are you trying to call" when checking in with a manager at an owned community lot.
6. Fixed horrible lag caused by ghosts trying and failing to use elevators.
7. Customers bag throwing will no longer occur immediately due to route blockage.* Standard timeout duration now applies instead of immediate throwing merely because some other sim obstructed the line.
8. Robot stands must now hold the correct robots to restock. Munchies no longer restock as Sentries, Hydros no longer restock as Cleans, and vice-versa.
9. Fixes the "double pay, double decay" fix with businesses that causes the remote payout popup to appear twice in succession, before you can reasonably check in after the first popup.

Can anyone confirm/deny that these are still a problem?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:02 PM
#8 is still a problem for me.

I haven't experienced any of the others, even before they were supposedly fixed.