Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One Minute Ninja'd
#26 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 8:32 PM Last edited by eskie227 : 18th Jun 2013 at 8:43 PM.
Don't worry. Your user name and lack of avatar makes you gender neutral, so go with whatever you're comfortable with. And yes, please feel free to stay around. Glad things are working out in the game for you.

A big bit of advice. The new patch for the next EP, Island Paradise, was released today. If you are someone who MUST update as soon as you can download it, remember to take all your new, shiny mods out until Twallan (or whoever else you got mods from) updates them for the new patch. Twallan is VERY good about that, and I expect the first updates will be available by tomorrow. This link to the Nrass update history page is really helpful at finding all the mods and the latest updated versions, so you can just go to the one page and quickly grab whatever you need to be updated.

Have fun!

Addendum: As of 3:30 EDT, according to the State of the Mod at Nrass, he's already working on the updates, and he already has an update for Retuner done. There's no way this guy is originally from Earth.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Don't worry. Your user name and lack of avatar makes you gender neutral, so go with whatever you're comfortable with. And yes, please feel free to stay around. Glad things are working out in the game for you.

A big bit of advice. The new patch for the next EP, Island Paradise, was released today. If you are someone who MUST update as soon as you can download it, remember to take all your new, shiny mods out until Twallan (or whoever else you got mods from) updates them for the new patch. Twallan is VERY good about that, and I expect the first updates will be available by tomorrow. This link to the Nrass update history page is really helpful at finding all the mods and the latest updated versions, so you can just go to the one page and quickly grab whatever you need to be updated.

Have fun!

Addendum: As of 3:30 EDT, according to the State of the Mod at Nrass, he's already working on the updates, and he already has an update for Retuner done. There's no way this guy is originally from Earth.

Thanks for the advice! I never would've thought about that. Luckily, I don't have Island Paradise yet. I have all the game patches so far. Now I just have to update the launcher apparently...which I'm doing right now....254 MB! OUCH!
One Minute Ninja'd
#28 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 9:06 PM
That update you're doing right now is the patch I'm talking about. EA has been releasing the patches a week or two before the EP is released. So when you install it, which is what you're apparently doing right now, be sure to pull those mods out and replace them with the updates when they're available. Otherwise, the game will likely crash when you try to load it to play.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
That update you're doing right now is the patch I'm talking about. EA has been releasing the patches a week or two before the EP is released. So when you install it, which is what you're apparently doing right now, be sure to pull those mods out and replace them with the updates when they're available. Otherwise, the game will likely crash when you try to load it to play.

Oh, ok. It just said it was the game launcher patch. I didn't know it was the same as an EP patch. I just assumed that I'd only get the Island Paradise Patch after I installed that EP. Just my luck I'd find these mods literally the day before a patch comes out.
Page 2 of 2