Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2015 at 11:18 PM
Mods That Stop Working
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I had a few mods that were (and still are) installed, but their actions/content are no longer in the game. I removed most of my mods to the core ones that I really want, and they still don't show up in-game, despite the mods window that appears on the menu page saying they're installed. Any help?? Thanks in advance. -CCF
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th May 2015 at 11:56 PM
What mods are not working ... could you provide a little more detail and advise what happens when you try to use them. Are you on a PC or MAC. What is your patch level etc.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2015 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
What mods are not working ... could you provide a little more detail and advise what happens when you try to use them. Are you on a PC or MAC. What is your patch level etc.

Sorry. I have the Greek recipe/ingredient (ironically, the ingredient and nectar mods that compliment it work fine), green apple, and chocolate pie (that I know of) that aren't working. Nothing happens when I try to use them, because they simply don't show up in gameplay. I can't use them at all. I ran into a problem with bad/too many/conflicting mods, which is why I removed all but the ones I knew I would use. I have all worlds, EPs, SPs, store content, and patches, and am on a PC. -CCF
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 9th May 2015 at 12:30 AM Last edited by barbarat : 9th May 2015 at 12:50 AM.
I am assuming you are referring to Cinderellimouse's Greek Recipe Mod located Here at MTS. Have you checked to make sure your Mods folder framework is set up correctly? If you are not sure check out Sims 3Pack File Set Up Here. If you have the correct set up and are having issues with the mod I suggest you post for help in the Comments page where you downloaded the mod.

Quick afterthought ... did you by any chance miss the additional files needed at the bottom of the instructions... i.e. for the new Greek plants, recipes and ingredients download install ONE of the Cinderellimod_GreekRecipesPlantsIngredients files. AND douglasveiga's CCLoader.