Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 12:45 AM
Default Add more vertices for EA body meshes
I'm new with creation and I just want to create a few custom body meshes for myself .Actually, Iam not good at modify base mesh which is extracted from sims 3 game.
I did create some mesh by adding vertices or make a plan .. and connect it with bodymesh (original one) but all of them didn't work and even caused crash
I read some fantastic tutorials of you guys ,and I think maybe i did change a number of vertex .That's why my bodymeshes didn't work in game .If my thought is right ,please tell me how to fix it!
Thanks for your help :lovestruc

Sorry for my bad English
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 1:07 PM
Adding or removing vertices (or faces) means you have to do a lot of other stuff - set bone assignments for the added vertices, correct UV mapping, make the same changes in all the morphs or create new ones. (That's just off the top of my head.) It's usually a difficult project even for experienced meshers. If you're a beginner I suggest you start with more basic stuff first, get comfortable using the tools, and work your way up.