Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 3:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can an Alien Become Pregnancy Via Abduction?
I have a sim who was the product of an alien abduction and I would like to know whether he, himself, can be abducted by aliens and come back pregnant.

I had him abducted and he came back, but it's been a couple of days in-game with no sign of pregnancy.

EDIT: He was NOT pregnant, so I'll take that as a no on the alien incest. That being said, I made him pregnant via Tombstone of L&D. Hope that doesn't hurt my game...
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 3:39 AM
No because that would be his grandfather getting him pregnant.... O_O L&D shouldn't hurt so long as you didn't teleport the Pollinator to your lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
No because that would be his grandfather getting him pregnant.... O_O L&D shouldn't hurt so long as you didn't teleport the Pollinator to your lot.

I get what you mean, but I figured there would likely be no check for that. I'd actually prefer if there was no check, since I figure "Pollination Technician" should be very much like "Ideal Plantsim," since there would likely be more than just one alien responsible for reproducing. That's why I used the Tombstone of L&D.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:24 AM
There's only one Pollination Technician NPC, so no matter what your interpretation of it, the game recognizes him as the father of all abduction children and they consider each other siblings. A Multi PT hack should work around that, as long as the PT picked for the second abduction is not the same as the father.