Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:31 AM
Default needs menu
I was wondering if there was a mod available that could be on an active sim with their needs, where you can click on the particular need and they'll satisfy it with the best object available? I find it kind of annoying to have to look for an object and move the camera around to access it just to see to their needs. It would be easier if you could click the sim itself and tell them to satisfy the need on their own. Much of the time, I have to pause the game as I don't want them running off and doing something else before I get them on that particular object.

Like the woohooer, where you tell them to go woohoo and they'll go to the bed and go through the motions without having to go through all the steps first.

Does such a thing exist? If so, where could I find it?
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:53 AM
I know of no such mods. But, as a simulation of life, it's not unreasonable on entering a home you'll be staying in to figure out where the toilet, the fridge, and the bed are located. Maybe if you zoom the camera out a bit, you can see them without having to pause the game to hunt for them.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 8:20 AM
You can click on any low needs moodlets (like "has to pee") and they will automatically queue a "fix" for that need (like using the toilet). It doesn't work with everything but the basic stuff like peeing and sleep, it's okay. Not sure if it chooses the "best" object for it or just the nearest though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.