Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 4:46 PM
Are there any current working Mods like CC Cleaner? Or am I just doing something wrong?
Hi there, I hope I am posting this in the right category. So I have come across the magical mod CC Cleaner. But It seems to be very outdated and not working with my currently up-to-date game. Here's my problem, I can add my cc stuff to it, and sort it into different categories under the sets tab (SO CONVENIENT), but whenever I put them into a collection (in the sets tab, with the little drop-box) and then rebuild it, it randomly chooses another collection. For example, I have a CC set for a laundry room, I sorted it into a laundry category under the sets tab, I made a Laundry Room collection under the collections tab, then went back to the sets tab, and selected the laundry room section, then selected the laundry room collection in the drop box, hit rebuild, then now my laundry room is labeled under the living room collection. Am I doing something wrong, or is the CC Cleaner mod just out of date and glitching?
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:15 AM
The new version is called CC Magic. Same thing, just updated and more feature mature than the older CC Cleaner. Although TBH, I don't even remember when it was called CC Cleaner, but your description sounds just like CC Magic.