Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 8:07 PM
Heh! Just started watching this series again yesterday and posted a request for the sisters this morning! Hope they get done, though personally I will not be using Paige.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 11:38 AM
Hi,

I did submit them for upload but the moderator(s) outright rejected them. I personally think they are pretty good likenesses and below is the feedback I got, along with some suggestions for presentation (which I am really not good at).

"While you've got a really great project going on, these sims appear to need a bit more work before they are ready. The last (Paige) is, by far, the best of the bunch and has a very good resemblance to the character. You've done a great job with her. The middle two are very close and with some slight tweaking, mostly in the nose/nose bridge area, would be just as good as the last. The first one (Shannon) however needs quite a bit of work. She has a slight likeness with the character but not enough to be an immediate recognition. Her nose and mouth have a good resemblance going on but her cheeks and jaw line definitely need more sculpting to get Shannon's signature look;. Changing the shape of the cheekbone slider might be one step in the right direction."

I have tweaked the cheekbones till I am sick and can't get it to look like Shannon's. If anyone would like me to send them the zip file and the custom content, then PM me.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#53 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:40 PM
I hate to say it Audrey, but it might be better to try a new facial template and work from that. I've noticed that some templates just don't allow me to achieve the same look as others, regardless of how often I tweak the sliders. I really don't want you to give up though. You've done a great job. Maybe, now that you've had some time away, you can come back to project with fresh eyes?

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 1:21 PM
Hi, I'm back with updated Prue sim. Feedback greatly appreciated.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 4:15 AM
Have you already tried increasing the nasal creases? I just really don't have the eye for this some do. sorry
Field Researcher
#56 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 8:42 PM
Hey, I think the problem might be more to do with shading. Have you tried Arisuka's Face Contour and a different skin?

Sims3updates and MySims3blog both have good lists of skins (and everything else)

A skin with more detail around the eyes would be better (the eyes themselves are perfect)
Also the mouth, maybe its just the pic of Shannen, but it looks like lower lip needs to be wider and thinner.
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 3:40 AM
Default HMMM Prue...
How are these coming? They look Great... except Prue... somethings just off.. I know the mouth is a little off, maybe try using a younger picture of her. That one looks more recent and she was 28 when she was Prue. Otherwise keep up the good work I am excited to see the completed project!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 3:42 AM
Also her eyes are much lighter than that. The photo makes them look dark but they are really lighter.
Scholar
#59 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 2:08 AM
The nose looks a little long to me and needs slightly less nose tip/bulb mass. Then, move the mouth up a bit so there is less space between nose and mouth. Chin needs to be a bit more square/pronounced. As mentioned before, try increasing the nasolabial crease. Can we see her with her hair away from the jaw, please? I can't tell for sure if the jaw shape is close or not. Great work!
Scholar
#60 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 5:06 PM Last edited by juansfalcin : 7th Apr 2013 at 8:05 PM.
Sorry, but I have to resurect this thread. Your charmed ones look amazing! I'm not good creating real life people in Sims and yours look exactly like them. Any chance you'll upload them elsewhere? I have no idea why the mods haven't accepted yours. lol
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:47 AM Last edited by Audrey : 12th Apr 2013 at 8:03 AM.
My intent is to go with the Charmed Ones without Prue as she is proving to be very challenging.

I don't find the post above unhelpful. In fact, it has spurred me on to finish the project. Thank you, Juansfalcin.

Test Subject
#62 Old 12th May 2013 at 2:23 PM
Where can i download them? they look so Perfectly good!!!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 11:30 PM
I think they all look amazing! Prue has an odd face, so it would be difficult to get her as close as the others. I am with Maxim--where can I download them from?

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
My intent is to go with the Charmed Ones without Prue as she is proving to be very challenging.

I don't find the post above unhelpful. In fact, it has spurred me on to finish the project. Thank you, Juansfalcin.

Any headway into getting these published? I am eagerly awaiting their unveiling!

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#65 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 6:28 PM
Please do not dig up/bump old threads just to ask if the creator has or is about to publish their work. There is also no need to double post, as you can just edit your last reply since it was the last in thread.

I'm closing this thread down, if Audrey wants it re-opened - ie. are still working on it and wants to post, they can contact a moderator who has privileges in this forum.
Locked thread
Page 3 of 3