Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:23 PM Last edited by FoggyClovilah : 20th Oct 2014 at 7:02 PM.
Default No autonomous...
NEED These mods badly:

No Autonomous make drink (this is literally driving me insane )
By "no drink" I mean stop making drinks from bars inside homes, etc. Not getting them out of the fridge.

No Autonomous stargaze

No Autonomous warm self

Also, a mod that you can change the emotional status of rooms without having to click on individual items on each room. That would be really helpful; especially during dinner parties and such.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:33 AM
I really really would love a mod that keeps sims from ordering drinks at the bars. I'm so sick of them leaving a group to go get an endless round of drinks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:47 AM
Omg please a mod to keep sims from making drinks, it makes me so mad.
Smeg Head
#4 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 4:42 AM
My trick to stop sims continually attacking the bar at home is to build the bar into its own cubby hole that can only be accessed through a door. Then place a suit of armor in front of door, acting as a guardian at the gates. It looks good as décor and sims never, ever try to use the bar. One of the good elements about Sims 4 is that sims will not throw route fail tantrums or even be aware of the existence of objects beyond locked doors or inaccessible rooms. Even with the front of the bar very much in the room, with no access to get behind the bar the sims do not even know it's there. But once the suit of armor is moved out of the way, for those Friday night drink-a-thons and those Saturday night guest parties, they will start attacking the bar again as if they were dying of thirst all the while.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
My trick to stop sims continually attacking the bar at home is to build the bar into its own cubby hole that can only be accessed through a door. Then place a suit of armor in front of door, acting as a guardian at the gates. It looks good as décor and sims never, ever try to use the bar. One of the good elements about Sims 4 is that sims will not throw route fail tantrums or even be aware of the existence of objects beyond locked doors or inaccessible rooms. Even with the front of the bar very much in the room, with no access to get behind the bar the sims do not even know it's there. But once the suit of armor is moved out of the way, for those Friday night drink-a-thons and those Saturday night guest parties, they will start attacking the bar again as if they were dying of thirst all the while.

Very clever idea....
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 3:42 AM
Yes, my sims are always warming their self up. Either in front of fire place or fire pit.