Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bumblebee

by Nova L Posted 1st Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2007 at 3:48 AM by Nova L

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:38 PM
First and foremost: THANK YOU! Your Bumblebee is AMAZING. So oldschool. It makes me incredibly happy. I squealed like a fangirl when I saw it. Bumblebee's my favourite. I'm so glad to finally have a sim of him to play with.

Bumblebee's face disappears on me, too. Oddly enough, though, it always happened when he played red hands with Optimus, so I never got to see anything else do it. So there's a running joke around the house about Optimus stealing faces. 8D

Also, when Bumblebee grows up, he gets a normal (albeit relatively fat/stretched out) face and Optimus's body. He retains his "hair," if I recall correctly.

Also, on a somewhat amusing note, if you want to see the ugliest sims children to ever exist, have them reproduce. I should have taken pictures when I attempted the expiriment, but I forgot to. D:

I should have taken pictures, but the thought escaped me.
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:47 PM
Bumblebee Rocks, and I can't wait to see Arcee (really need some female Transformers).
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 2:33 AM
Default baby TF's
hey, I think you are right. Optimus was playing with him when his face disappeared.

I have to agree... TF's and humans resulted in very very ugly babies! Esp. the Optimus baby, his cheeks were sunken in and it was almost like he was missing his jaw lol.

Quote: Originally posted by Shinya
First and foremost: THANK YOU! Your Bumblebee is AMAZING. So oldschool. It makes me incredibly happy. I squealed like a fangirl when I saw it. Bumblebee's my favourite. I'm so glad to finally have a sim of him to play with.

Bumblebee's face disappears on me, too. Oddly enough, though, it always happened when he played red hands with Optimus, so I never got to see anything else do it. So there's a running joke around the house about Optimus stealing faces. 8D

Also, when Bumblebee grows up, he gets a normal (albeit relatively fat/stretched out) face and Optimus's body. He retains his "hair," if I recall correctly.

Also, on a somewhat amusing note, if you want to see the ugliest sims children to ever exist, have them reproduce. I should have taken pictures when I attempted the expiriment, but I forgot to. D:

I should have taken pictures, but the thought escaped me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 8:51 AM
Machines aren't meant to breed. XD Though I did see a youtube video of OP getting abducted and having an alien baby... which ends up looking like a normal human baby instead. *lol* Odd ball~

I don't know why Bumblebee's face disappears. I don't have that problem so I can't figure out as to what could be causing it.
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 7:04 AM
Eh.. it says it will work with only the sims 2 base, but its not installing, whenever I try to it says I don't have the expansion packs needed for some items. But I can't find ANYWHERE what is ACTUALLY needed to download this, I have nightlife and OFB, I'd really like to know what these EPs these transformers actually require, 'cause obviously, it isn't just the base game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kytanna
Eh.. it says it will work with only the sims 2 base, but its not installing, whenever I try to it says I don't have the expansion packs needed for some items. But I can't find ANYWHERE what is ACTUALLY needed to download this, I have nightlife and OFB, I'd really like to know what these EPs these transformers actually require, 'cause obviously, it isn't just the base game

No EP is needed. Use Clean-Installer or Q-Xpress and it should work.
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 11:03 PM
Great Scott! All of your TF skins are EPIC! As a long time G1 TF fan, PLEEEEASE keep them coming!

Is a Gundam or two out of the question? :o
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:29 PM
My gosh... This is absolutely fabulous! I don't even think there are words to describe how incredibly fantastic your TF's skins are.. The amount of detail alone you put into your skins are, to put it lightly, scary. -- Such a wonderful job you've done. It's just too good.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:01 AM Last edited by Maetel of La Metalle : 20th Sep 2007 at 8:12 AM. Reason: Read the Rules to ban "Thanks Only" posts
This is going to sound stupid---*again*...
It's been 23 years too long... but any amount would have been too long.

But yeah, finally. You doing just fine there, girl. You Roll.
Cuts the nightmares a bit too.

---------
Just read the rules at the bottom of the download page for BumbleBug: "no purely thanks or positive posts." Period

Normally, I don't take idiotic orders, but I make an exception here, 'cause it's a decent site, decent creators (mostly), and unlucky sysops who have to make rules they don't like either---but it's the only way this site can operate---and be free, and everything else that is important to pretty much everyone here.
So. Negative?

The last 23 years have been Hell.

That negative enough to allow the post?

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
*has the same problem with Bumblebee's face disappearing* Wonder if it would be possible to make his white skin/blue optics a makeup option instead of a skin tone like you did Megatron's and Starscream's?
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:55 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Nov 2007 at 6:32 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I really love your transformers. thank you. Maybe next time you can make more Autobots like Jazz, Ironhide & Ratchet, 2 autobots against 5 decepticons is unfair u know lol. :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 9:36 PM Last edited by Shadow_Pikachu : 20th Nov 2007 at 5:10 AM.
His face keeping disappearing on me too. I recreated him about three times on CAS, and it keeps disappearing on me. I haven't used the Aging off cheat either.

Random pointless tip: If you want to play The Sims 2 in windowed mode, right click on the icon on your desktop and go to properties. In the target box, add -w at the end of the quotation mark.

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, the whole damn family was drunk as a louse.
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 3:10 PM
OMG you did a great great job!!!! Thanks, I love your works.
I can't wait to see Ironhide & Ratchet!!!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 1:52 PM
i love ur transformer sims espeaily skywarp and thundercracker they are so cool but whats up with bumblebees face disappearing also if possible could u do a skyfire one plz
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 6:55 AM
thanks for a great work, but i cant seem to find Bumblebee's face anywhere
when creating him
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th May 2008 at 11:38 PM
Soooooo the Bumblebee Sim has been out for how long, and nobody, not even the creator, knows how to fix the no-face problem? I've looked EVERYWHERE, and even gone to (shudder) Yahoo Answers, but nobody has a clue. Who HASN'T had the face disappearing problem with Bumblebee? List your compie stats and expansions packs and whatnot! Maybe we can find out what's going on. Look, I'll start:

Computer: Dell Inspiron 640 m. laptop
Game: Sims 2 /w Nightlife
Operating system: Windows XP
Face status: Disappears immediately after moving into house. If saved, picture from Neighborhood View shows him as faceless, but his Live Mode icon doesn't.

Come on, guys, our sweet little Bumblebee doesn't get enough attention as it is. We've got to get to the bottom of this for Bug-Lovers everywhere! (or, at least, on this website...)
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th May 2008 at 7:35 AM
Amazing Bumblebee Sim skin!

Quote: Originally posted by Charon The Sabercat
Face status: Disappears immediately after moving into house. If saved, picture from Neighborhood View shows him as faceless, but his Live Mode icon doesn't.

That happened to me too, so all I do is keep creating another one
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st May 2008 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charon The Sabercat
Soooooo the Bumblebee Sim has been out for how long, and nobody, not even the creator, knows how to fix the no-face problem? I've looked EVERYWHERE, and even gone to (shudder) Yahoo Answers, but nobody has a clue. Who HASN'T had the face disappearing problem with Bumblebee? List your compie stats and expansions packs and whatnot! Maybe we can find out what's going on. Look, I'll start:

Computer: Dell Inspiron 640 m. laptop
Game: Sims 2 /w Nightlife
Operating system: Windows XP

Come on, guys, our sweet little Bumblebee doesn't get enough attention as it is. We've got to get to the bottom of this for Bug-Lovers everywhere! (or, at least, on this website...)

I know how to fix the Bumblebee. The only problem is I can't fix him at this time. I'm currently using a very crappy computer with limits. I can't even run three programs at a time which is very fusterating. Until I can save enough money for a better computer I am stuck dreaming....
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 12:56 PM
Thank you so much for Bumblebee and other TF's!!
I guess, another playing-sims-period is really close to me)) just need to clear some space on my hd.
And I saw a question here about sims-Prowl and(or) sims-Jazz - I'd be glad to play with those TF's too. *shy*
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:13 AM
Well I have been surching but I can't find them, could you please post some recolors of the skins???
I really really love them and I am happy that I have megatron on my game now it's awsome thank you so much!!!!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 4:00 AM
bumblebee + mostache = Unicron

haha
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 1:25 AM
Thanks Nova L for you hard work. I put them all in game, Was wonder why I couldnt find Bumblebee in with the adults, till I read some comments that he's a teen.

when you do get a new computer, will you be makeing the clothes for all ages at least teen to elder. It's going to look funny when Bumblebee goes to college.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
I know how to fix the Bumblebee. The only problem is I can't fix him at this time. I'm currently using a very crappy computer with limits. I can't even run three programs at a time which is very fusterating. Until I can save enough money for a better computer I am stuck dreaming....

I had a little problem with Bumblebee, but it isn't the face dissapearing, when I try and make the Sim, he doesn't have his 'hair'...

I have tried taking it off and downloading it again but it hasn't been working, I have had a problem with all of the Transformers skins, Megatron doesn't have his 'hair', Optimus is missing his body and so are Soundwave, Screamer, Warp and T.C??

"Who uses ice as a weapon? What are you, a refridgerator?!!" :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abbie-xox
I had a little problem with Bumblebee, but it isn't the face dissapearing, when I try and make the Sim, he doesn't have his 'hair'...

I have tried taking it off and downloading it again but it hasn't been working, I have had a problem with all of the Transformers skins, Megatron doesn't have his 'hair', Optimus is missing his body and so are Soundwave, Screamer, Warp and T.C??

I have the same thing. I love these transformers but for me it is just all heads.
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:52 PM
oooh he's soooooo cute i love him! bumble!bee's always been my favorate transformer
Page 2 of 3