Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 8:43 AM
Default In need of animation mod
Hey guys.

I dont know why, but suddenly none of the animation mods work for Sims 3. For some reason, the chaos mod painting is gone, and Twallans animator mod dosnt even work.
And without these, I cant make my movie, which im very upset about.

Is there a alternative to these mods, or can we just give up hope for a animation mod for Sims 3?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 8:57 AM
Animator stopped working ? Odd, no one has reported having troubles with it recently.

However if you are looking for another animation player, cmomoney hosts one here : http://www.modthesims.info/d/441682

Good Luck.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Animator stopped working ? Odd, no one has reported having troubles with it recently.

However if you are looking for another animation player, cmomoney hosts one here : http://www.modthesims.info/d/441682

Good Luck.

Ahh great, thx for the heads up.
Well, my problem with the Twallan (Your?) animation mod, is that I have installed it to pretty much all folders I would think it should go in. Documents, TS3, Mods, Packages, and also the Sims 3 + expansion files in my C: drive, but when I go into the game, there is nothing at all. Maybe im doing something wrong, I dont know.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 12:00 PM
Yes, you are. The Program Files framework is out of date, and doesn't always work any more. Having the Program Files framework stops mods in Documents working. So, delete the framework in Program Files (incl;uding the .dll files you downloaded), and just use Documents.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 2:28 PM
Im a little stupid in that area, can you go into further detail about how I can get it to work? :P
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 2:30 PM
Kawwah - Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki - do the "old way to the new way" instructions, remove any current Mods folder in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ then download the FrameworkSetup.zip and do what the instructions say, and put your files where it says to.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 6:42 PM
Ok, I got it working now. Thx a lot guys.