Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 9:57 PM Last edited by SonyandZexy : 5th Mar 2013 at 2:17 AM.
Resident Evil, Hetalia, Tekken, HomeStuck ETC. Whatever RP Really(OC's allowed and all welcome)
Though today I would really enjoy some Resident Evil It's up to Y'all. I'll do anything I know. Like I stated, OC's allowed. Please no Sue's and no major trolling. I don't care about how far and heated things get. Just have fun and RP~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 11:34 PM
I'll give this RP a go.
I'm going to use a character I'm using in a Resident Evil RP already

name: Pierce "Jumper" Collins
job: Navy as a Radio Operator
hobby: Computer geek and long time hacker
body shape: small
clothes: Wears navy style DPNU uniform an has short black hair

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 3:12 AM
I have sevral. Depending upon game.

Name: Scarlett Faylyn
Occupation: RE2-Gitaurist and Lead singer of small band, RE4 and 6-Government agent
Hobby: Gitaur practice, Finding inventinve new things to shove in her shotgun, reading
Looks: Short, upper back length red hair usually kept in a pony tail, green eyes, moderatly curved, pale skinned
Outfit: RE2-Blue jeans, black leather Jacket, red bandanna, combat boots, magenta halter RE4-Long sleeved blue top, tan pants and utility vest

Name: Rouge Morley
Hobby-Experimentation, hunting of bioweapons, trying to maintain control of the uroboros
Looks: RE2-Shoulder length brown hair in a bun, knee length red dress with belt, black leather jacket, shin length maroon boots, medium dark skin, brown eyes. RE5-Black and red body suit

Name:Ryugaa Matsumiri
Occupation: RE2-Basist RE5- Feild Medic RE6-Scientist, front line soldier with Chris
Hobbies: Experimenting with the virus', being a smartass, hentai
Looks-RE2- Tan zip up turtle neck, whit skinny jeans, glasses RE5-Black top with medic arm band, white vest with utility pockets, tan bottoms, red bandanna over his empty eye socket(had it taken out by a villager) glasses

I'm incredibly detailed so... yeah lol. Where would you like to start?
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 2:19 AM
I would like to use my dos, if that's all right. (Trans: CAN I USE TWO PERHAPS??)

Name: Romeo Valentine Sinatra
Appearance: 6'5, muscular build, with chin length dark brown hair, and faded blue eyes. Wears all black.

Name: Alice Vespucci
Appearance: 5'7, curvy body type, with long wavy blonde hair, straight across bangs, and bright blue eyes. Generally wears lolita dresses.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:36 PM
Of course, but I don't think lollita would be increadibly smart to wear Lollita in a zombie apocolypse. Would you be willing for a slight ccostume? Just for the purposes of saftey of pracricality I like the male though, considering I hace 3 musicians
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:41 PM
Also, my bad for the grammer. My phone is being od