Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 5:39 PM
Default Sims not moving!
ciao a tutti!
I'm having a really annoying problem with my game..
If I enable the mods, my sims won't respond to what i tell them to do.. No matter what I try to do (cook, use the bathroom, sleep etc.) they do nothing and they just.. Stand there.
I've read that the reason might be the mods installed, and i've also read a certain list that lists (sorry for the repeat) all (or almost) the broken mods: the fact is that i didn't install any of those broken mods, since i've just installed mods such as: hair, clothing, eyes, makeup..
I've even tried to play the game just with a few mods, but the problem still occurs. Of course, if i disable all the mods, the game works perfectly.
But i don't really want to give up on the mods, cause i love them!
I just wanted to know if someone can give me any help, thanks in advice!

PS: I'm really sorry for my english, I hope i've been clear
PS2: I hope I posted the thread in the right place
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 9:49 PM
One of your mods clearly needs an update. Add one mod back at a time until you find the one causing your problem. If you have heaps of mods (not CC) then do the 50/50 method till you find the mod that is not working.

Mods are things that alter game play like faster gardening, no auto swimming, no auto get drinks and so on.
CC are things like clothes, hair, makeup, furniture.
Generally CC will not cause your problem it will be a mod that needs updating.
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:51 AM
Same problem here, so please tell me what is your conflict.
When I'll find out I will tell you👍🏻
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:48 PM
I found that healing from anxiety mod was the conflict. Too bad, id like it so much
I ve spent all day on that search :/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:47 AM
Any mod or cc file can break when EA patches a game. It depends entirely on what they change.

All mods and cc are extra. If things aren't working after a patch, it's pretty silly to think it can't be one or the other. Check them all. Go back to where you downloaded everything from and check comments for updates.

If you want to find it yourself without checking for update files, there are links all over the net for doing the 50/50 test. (Basically, leave half in, test. If no good, half that, test. Etc. You'll find what's broken.)