Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,484 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 211,950 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Apr 2012 at 4:18 PM
Updated: 19th Jul 2012 at 10:20 PM

So I made a Sherlock sim some time ago and he's just been hanging in my sim bin for the longest time. I've constantly fiddled with him and now I think I'm finally satisfied. He is based on the BBC's Sherlock, in which Sherlock Holmes is played by the lovely Benedict Cumberbatch. Anyways, some people have shown a little interest in him lately so I've taken some pictures, packaged him up, and am putting him up here for download. I do hope you like him. I did the best I could to make him look like ol' Benedict, but that man has one beautiful funky face and it is sure hard to simmify. Also, he sadly has no John yet.

I hope you like him!

P.S. If you are in desperate need of a John sim, there is a lovely one here by xel_squirgle_ox.

P.S.S. If you are having trouble installing, please try using the clean installer and see if that works.

Additional Credits:
-Eyes by curiousb
-Skin by Pooklet
-Outfit by me, textures and mesh by Yuxi, colors by curiousb and Aelia
-Hair by me, textures by Nymphy, mesh by Bosie
-Eyebrows by me, originals by Iosiren
-Makeup by simplelife, Nabila, sironasims, Navetsea, Trapping, MistyBlue, ephemera, and Vivian